Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 20 Career Mode Suggestions

by a-rockalex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 20 Career Mode Suggestions

★★★★ Novice

First of all, I’m sure it’s probably too late for this to go into effect for FIFA 20 but I wanted to get this idea out there.

One of the biggest things that needs to be put back into Manager Mode in my opinion, is a player rating system based on form. For instance, a player who is rated 85 but is in great form will be seen as an 87 due to the good form. I believe this was the case in FIFA 10 but was scrapped in the FIFA 11 Career Mode revamp. Pleeeaaase add this feature back as I feel it would make the game much more realistic. When players receive upgrades and downgrades in squad updates, it’s based on form. If a young promising, player is playing poorly, he won’t grow in real life and his potential will eventually get lower. But in FIFA, no matter what, young players will always grow. I just want this game to be as realistic as possible and I feel that implementing this would be instrumental in making it more realistic.

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 20 Career Mode Suggestions

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @a-rockalex.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)

All Replies

Re: Fifa 20 Career Mode Suggestions

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @a-rockalex.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs