Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 20 Beta

by ohLuck20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 20 Beta

★★★★ Newbie

I have the beta and got the email. How come when I get on the game and get to the main menu it tells me I do not have the right permissions and that I'm not online??? It's saying to sign in with the appropriate account but this is the account the beta got assigned to

Message 1 of 8 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 20 Beta

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello, the fifa beta hasn't started yet. Please check your beta email for more information on when it starts. 

Congrats on getting a code! 

- If you are happy with my answer, press +XP.
- If my answer solved your problem, mark as solution

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (273 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello, the fifa beta hasn't started yet. Please check your beta email for more information on when it starts. 

Congrats on getting a code! 

- If my answer solved your problem, mark as solution

Message 2 of 8 (274 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi! I received a BETA code and after typing it in, its saying that the code is invalid...

How do i rectify this??

Message 3 of 8 (169 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Tezzbozz Hello, please check your beta email to see if you are adding the code to the right console. If you are, then check the email that the beta code was sent to and login to EA using it and visit this link https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?locale=en_US

Look under "connected account" and check to see if the gamertag/psn connected is the same one you are applying the code for. 

Let me know how you get on

Message 4 of 8 (167 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi yes I’ve done all that and that’s all connected... I don’t know why it’s still not working 

Message 5 of 8 (157 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Tezzbozz  Sorry to hear. The only thing you can do now is contact microsoft/sony and tell them the problem, they should be able to tell you why the code won't work. 

Message 6 of 8 (151 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
@FirstClassFUT Where does it say what time it starts
Message 7 of 8 (102 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ragingbanana55 Hello, it's on the beta email. It starts at 6pm uk time. Only less than 3 hours to go!
Message 8 of 8 (95 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help