Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Fifa 20 Beta Feedback

by FirstClassFUT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 20 Beta Feedback

★★★★ Novice

I would like to leave some feedback about the fifa 20 Beta but i keep getting sent to the same page. I have looked on the forums as other people had difficulty with this and have done all suggestions. Any help will be good thanks. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,007 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello, please try these solutions in order and hopefully that will fix it for you. 

1. Log out of this forum, log back in and visit the "Provide Feedback" link that is in your beta email 

2. Go back on the beta on your console, load up to the main menu and repeat number 1 again

3. Make sure you are on the EA account that is linked to the gamertag/psn that you are using for the beta, you can check that "here" under "connected accounts"

- If you are happy with my answer, press +XP.
- If my answer solved your problem, mark as solution

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (998 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello, please try these solutions in order and hopefully that will fix it for you. 

1. Log out of this forum, log back in and visit the "Provide Feedback" link that is in your beta email 

2. Go back on the beta on your console, load up to the main menu and repeat number 1 again

3. Make sure you are on the EA account that is linked to the gamertag/psn that you are using for the beta, you can check that "here" under "connected accounts"

- If you are happy with my answer, press +XP.
- If my answer solved your problem, mark as solution

Message 2 of 6 (999 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This help, thanks

Message 3 of 6 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried these steps still having the same issus. The link in my email says the page cant be found. Any ideas?

Message 4 of 6 (951 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Leedsunited4eva1 I’ve been trying for weeks to get on the page to report issues or bugs. Just can’t get on.
An now the beta is over. I can’t do these steps to leave the feedback.

Can it still be done? I’ve got a handful of notes taken during gameplay.
Message 5 of 6 (210 Views)

Community Manager

Locking this one now as the beta has ended and the beta forums are closed.

If you have any additional feedback please feel free to DM it to me.

- Andy -

Message 6 of 6 (120 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help