Fifa 19 preoreder and Origin access premier early access

by barisahin

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fifa 19 preoreder and Origin access premier early access

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have access premier and fifa 19 preorderer too. 2 differnt version of fifa 19 at my origin library . Which one to download.

Message 1 of 5 (190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 19 preoreder and Origin access premier early access

Community Manager
If you have both the preorder of the game and OSP then while your membership is active I would recommend downloading and playing the Ultimate Edition given the extra content you will receive.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (141 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
If you have both the preorder of the game and OSP then while your membership is active I would recommend downloading and playing the Ultimate Edition given the extra content you will receive.
Message 2 of 5 (142 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Do I have to download the standard edition when my Osp membership ends?
Message 3 of 5 (136 Views)

Community Manager

@barisahin Yes, once your OAP membership is over then you would need to download the standard edition that you have purchased in order to continue playing. 

Message 4 of 5 (120 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

So just to clarify, I bought the ultimate edition preorder a while back, and then got ea access in order to play the game early. When fifa fully launches, will I be able to continue my UT on the ultimate edition preorder? I really hope so as I spent $20 on packs and pulled Agüero.

Message 5 of 5 (31 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help