Re: Fifa 19 from PC to PS4

by EA_Jason

Original Post

Fifa 19 from PC to PS4

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, 

I played fifa 18 on PC, but this year I will play fifa 19 on ps4. 
Now how work the points of experience that I have on Fifa 18 on PC? it will transfer on fifa 19 ps4? I have to connect my account EA Origin with account PSN or with the same email it will be update yourselfe?

To day there is a web app, but if now I login in , the web app will connect to fifa 19 PC origin , right? How work when I start play on ps4?

I hope that you understand what I wrote, 

thanks.

Message 1 of 11 (9,751 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @DivinityIce,

I could perfectly understand your message, so no problem there Standard smile

The XP won't transfer from PC to PS4. This is because all your XP is linked to your FUT Club and you'll have a different club/account on PS4 than on PC.

In order to play FIFA 19 online, you'd have to link your Origin account to your PSN account, you can do this the first time that you launch FIFA 19 on your PS4.

Yes, the web-app will display your PC version. In order to get the PS4 version to appear, you have open FUT in the full game. After that you can launch the Web App, go to Settings and press the Change button to select your PSN account.

Hope this helps Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 2 of 11 (9,732 Views)

★ Novice

Hey

If you already start a team on web app pc version, you will lose everything when connect to the ps4 version (full version)? Or will be kept ?

Message 3 of 11 (9,727 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
thanks for the answer.
I'm forced to wait the videogame at 28 september... I'm so sad...but ok
But if now I login in the web app with my data of origin, when I login with version ps4, I will lost all data for pc?

thanks a lot.
Message 4 of 11 (9,725 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @josemiguelreis,

Everything that you will gather for the PC version (even the stuff collected via the web app) will not transfer to the PS4 version.

@DivinityIce You can switch between different versions by clicking on Settings > Change. Everything that you've collected for the PC version will be available on the PC version only. 

Jason.png
Message 5 of 11 (9,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Ea, if I play fifa 19 on pc! can I get my club account, my players and other important stuff on my PlayStation??

Message 6 of 11 (9,263 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
Message 7 of 11 (9,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

does this still apply for fifa20? 

Can i not access my fifa19 account on fifa20, if i played on pc and now switching to ps4?

Message 8 of 11 (4,874 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@Pocarift Still nope Tongue out

The thing is that there is no crossplay between different systems, not even in FIFA 20.

You cannot access your FIFA 19 account on FIFA 20 as FIFA 20 is a brand new game and your progress does not carry over.
Jason.png
Message 9 of 11 (4,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason Does this still apply?
Message 10 of 11 (1,613 Views)