Re: Fifa 19 UT, missing a kits

by SaskScottish

Original Post

★★ Novice

Also, FUT seems to be missing Manchester United’s Away Kit. It is their new pink kit.

Message 11 of 29 (1,808 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mike Ashley got tae be behind this 

Message 12 of 29 (1,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Shame he doesn't play for yous anymore ya bead rattlin *

Message 13 of 29 (1,743 Views)

★★ Novice

All 3 Rangers kits are missing from Fifa 19 FUT. The blue home strip, the white away and the orange third strip. Could you please look into this  for us all

many thanks

Message 14 of 29 (1,692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

got a msg fae EA a week later whoop whoop .could of been longer.lol a copy and pasted it here .a only ask about rangers fc kits

Hi there, sorry for the late reply here today. I could not find them either so this may be a bug, as I have no information about them being intentionally excluded from the game. I see them in Career and online seasons modes, but not in FUT for some reason. Here is a post I found on our forums about it too: answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Inform. I recommend you reply to the thread or at least hit the 'Me Too' option to let the Fifa Team how many players are asking after the kits, to put more pressure on so we can bump it up the queue of items that need fixing. -Bob

hope it helps peeps.there in the game just bugged by the looks of it

Message 15 of 29 (1,680 Views)

★★ Novice
The West Bromwich Albion yellow and green kit isnt on the game, I have raised this issue with one of the EA Game Advisors under case number 43548631
Message 16 of 29 (1,651 Views)

★ Novice

Dembele???. 

Message 17 of 29 (1,632 Views)

★ Novice

The Rangers kits are missing because of an ongoing legal battle regarding commercial rights to them. Mike Ashley the fat blob who owns Newcastle Utd had inserted clauses in a deal with Rangers that he had selling rights to all kits.
We bought out of the contract but he managed to sneak conditions that wouldn't change into the contract.
Long story short - Fat Mike is the only person allowed to SELL Rangers kits and he refuses to allow any outlet to sell them, holding Rangers FC to ransom.
We fans cannot even buy the real physical Hummel kits for ourselves. I assume this is why it is not in FUT (because it involves trading for real money, and he'd likely want the revenue from THAT too, because he's a greedy big lump of pork fat).

I assume the other clubs' kits have similar trading rights issues too. Wondering 

Message 18 of 29 (1,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don’t know if you noticed mate we’ve been able to buy the kits for about a week now at: https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/

But the FUT kits are still nowhere to be seen, would be class if EA could add it.

Message 19 of 29 (1,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

Anyone any idea if there is any update on these kits getting added?

Message 20 of 29 (1,285 Views)