Re: Fifa 19 UT Delay

by shaundoug

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 19 UT Delay

★ Apprentice

When i play online in ultimate team i have big delay and my player wont move.I cant play now and i dont now what to do .Can someone help me to fix this?Just i cant move my players and do pass, shoot or anything else .But in Squad Battles everything is alright.

Message 1 of 26 (18,482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
If you are having issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If the issue remains after following the steps, please upload your UO Trace so that we can take a look at it.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 26 (18,427 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Please help me if you can

Message 2 of 26 (18,462 Views)

Community Manager
If you are having issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If the issue remains after following the steps, please upload your UO Trace so that we can take a look at it.
Darko.png
Message 3 of 26 (18,428 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nothing solved here. its your servers, netcode or what else. Always the same answer and those troubleshooting steps. could you please consider the problem and consider that it is up to you?

Greetings

Message 4 of 26 (17,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everything is ok

Just try to predict

If you do it you can play if not you lose like 4 0 with a 2 millón team.

Also getting max 14 wins in WlL 

It's so funny i may get myself banned one day just so I don't play this *

Message 5 of 26 (17,731 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The problem is your servers, at what point will a multi million pound corporation take responsibility! Or you can come round mine and witness this atrocity of a game first hand.

EVERY OTHER GAME WORKS FINE

stop telling everyone it’s connection issues and forcing us to spend time and money trying to resolve a problem that doesn’t exist, the problem starts and ends with your servers

Message 6 of 26 (16,832 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

yeap it's the servers, game works perfect on online seasons, it's the rivals and weekend league servers that are laggy as hell.

Message 7 of 26 (16,826 Views)

★★ Guide

ooo and while i'm at it lets just think i minute here, say some parents buy the game for xmass for the kid 15 years old. how the hell are the parents or kid suppposed to know how to open ports on there net. even though that doesn't help the lagg ingame. get a grip EA and sort it out.

Message 8 of 26 (16,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have the same problem, already tried reinstalling, clearing cache etc. at the begining of FUT match the lag is 1 sec, after 10sec the lag is 10 sec. At FIFA 18 all work good.

The bug is only on 19 FUT games.

Message 9 of 26 (16,471 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here, simply can't play. Already done all steps in the troubleshooting guide and the lag persists. When trying to ping the game, I get around 200ms, while when I ping Battlefield or other EA game I'm getting around 12ms.

Message 10 of 26 (16,097 Views)