Ideas for Fifa 19
I am enjoying playing 'PLAYER CAREER' and was wondering if there is a way to give the player career more depth.
1. Have a default first name as well as the existing surname for the commentary, stadium line up callouts and 'Man of the Match' etc. So I can hear when we are at home my 'players name' on the squad list etc.
2. A Contract, maybe if you cannot give me the actual contract, then maybe letting me know what my agent has agreed and/or offers open to me. I always start in the English leagues at one of the clubs in the lowest division, in the hope that if I improve throughout my career that higher clubs would be interested in offering me the opportunity to join their squad. Sadly, this seems to be skimmed over, I expect due to most players want to have a career in their own favourite club and not wanting to change. However, to keep the game in balance of an actual 'Player's career', then clubs would seek out players. This can also be extended at the start of the players career, for instance three clubs that would be interested in signing a young player.
3. During my player career, I received messages that really did not involve me. For instance, if there is not a full compliment of players available for a match, I was giving the option of FORFEIT. Why, I have no idea as I am not within a Manager Career, however, what should have happened is that my current manager should have sent me an email informing me of his decision to forfeit a match for reasons that he thinks is appropriate (should me (as a player) need to know).
I am not sure what your setup is for a manager career, but when I tried it in Fifa 16 I was hugely disappointed because I used to play and get highly involved with the Fifa Manager series. Sadly the last one was Fifa 14 I believe and have never been able to find a good replacement where I can watch a football match rather than reading lots of text or watching highlights (knowing the outcome of the match before I start it). Fifa Manager had that special something that no others had and I miss it greatly. However, unless you guys have changed it, the manager career, is not really about being a manager as you still have to play the game by controlling the team during a match, rather than watching the players, seeing how they are performing and substitute them or change formation/tactics.
Anyway, its just a couple of ideas I thought i'd pass along as, unlike a lot of your customers, I just play all game solo. Mainly because as I am aged 51, I don't have a huge social network of friends to play any of my games with. The few I have got are not really into computers.
Solved! Go to Solution.
- The default speed of the game should be a little slower to match real life football.
- Allow multiple Setting Profiles
- Option to disable Autosave or switch to a 1 or 2 files Autosave to reduce cloud sync time on a slow internet connection
- Change player hairstyles and body size in Player Edit
- Remove injured player from pitch after maximum subs have already been made
- AI slider for foul frequency
- Option to make subs at half time in Sim Match
- Option to Rename or Delete Default Team Sheet
- Select Custom Formations and Custom Tactics during match (not just via Team Sheets before matches)
- Players should not complain about match time when they have already agreed an outgoing transfer
- Players should not complain about a lack of matches pre-season
- Option to retract Player Swap during Transfer negotiations
- In-game Gamma option
- 8xMSAA option
- Option to disable Depth of Field
- Allow Contract negotations with players out on loan
- Allow Tansfer negotations with players in on loan
- End of season Awards in Career Mode should be given some fanfare
- Keep User player and team histories in Career Mode
- Auto kick the ball out of play when a player is down injured
- Filter function for the shortlist (longer shortlists are a pain to navigate)
- Allow Compare Players and Scout Player on the Transfer Shortlist screen
- Ability to Sort Scout Report by Player Age
- Option to talk to player to convince them to accept an outgoing transfer
- Option to talk to player to convince them to reject a transfer offer that activates the minimum release clause
- Ability to save instant replays (even if it's just 30-60 seconds at a time)
- Instant replays should include post-goal celebrations
- Trainer indicators should be off by default in Instant Replays
- Ability to set a Secondary Captain for each Team Sheet for the when the Captain is substituted
- We should be able to view a Live Table of the current competition during a match
- A non-commentary way to find out who the referee is once the match has started.
- The "Too many players already released" limit is pointless. At least reduce the length of times it lasts.
- Loan with first option to buy in future
- More substitute options for each position (ie. players who are proficient in multiple positions).
- Half-time injury severity report available in the menu when 1 or more players are injured
- Option to select duration when selecting "Re-list All" in FUT
- Option to disable Sun Shafts/Lens Flares which can be annoying when using the Pro Camera
- Camera Height option for Pro Camera
- Ability to search for specific types of cards (like Rare, IF, PTG etc.) in FUT
- More thorough options for Transer Search in FUT
- Ability to search for specific consumables in FUT
- Concept Manager Search in FUT
- Allow 3 kits in FUT
- Place All on Transfer List option in FUT
- AI teammates need to be better at marking on throw-ins
December 2017 - last edited December 2017
January 2018 - last edited January 2018
-make a First Person view for be a pro mode
-much more smarter AI teammates (now impossible to play one touch football)
-earn to be in the fist line up like story mode (be a pro mode)
-negotiation cutscene about transfer in be a pro mode
-FIFA team should learn math because 92 sprint (striker) is slower than 76 sprint (defender)
-delete collision from the game or make it normal, because my players can't evade the opponent player and it's stucked too often
-ball handling is too bad
-defenders are lazy and stupid *
-offside trap is ridiculous (see above) *
-forget scripting and handicapping