Fifa 19, Origin Access Basic

by rbkBLOCX

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fifa 19, Origin Access Basic

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

i have a one question. If i will buy Origin Access Basic for one month, then I can play Fifa 19 full version before the premiere (20.09.2018)?

Message 1 of 11 (10,963 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 19, Origin Access Basic

Community Manager

@rbkBLOCX If you have Origin Access you will be able to play a 10 hour trial of FIFA 19 on September 20, if you have OAP then you will have unlimited access to the game from that date. 

You can find more info here: https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2018/fifa-19-release-date

Play FIFA 19 from September 20 with Play First Trials (available on EA Access on Xbox One and Origin Access Basic on PC) and save 10% if you decide to buy the full game. PC players can upgrade to Origin Access Premier to get unlimited access to the full game ahead of launch.

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (10,946 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@rbkBLOCX If you have Origin Access you will be able to play a 10 hour trial of FIFA 19 on September 20, if you have OAP then you will have unlimited access to the game from that date. 

You can find more info here: https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2018/fifa-19-release-date

Play FIFA 19 from September 20 with Play First Trials (available on EA Access on Xbox One and Origin Access Basic on PC) and save 10% if you decide to buy the full game. PC players can upgrade to Origin Access Premier to get unlimited access to the full game ahead of launch.

Message 2 of 11 (10,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will the full FIFA19 game be available for the Origin Access after this 10-hour trial period?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 11 (10,774 Views)

Community Manager

@killyungkim If you have Origin Access Premier then you will have unlimited access to the full game but if you are just an Origin Prime member then once your 10 hour First Play Trial is over you will be unable to play the game. We do not currently have a date for FIFA 19 to be added to the Origin Access vault. 

Message 4 of 11 (10,755 Views)

★★★★ Novice

after release of fifa 19, will there be acces to fifa 18 in basic OA ?

Message 5 of 11 (10,350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have origin acces basic andd i pre ordered the game. We are 20 september but i cant play my 10 hours ?

Message 6 of 11 (9,900 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same, i asked a supporter in live chat and he said that if you have oab you are unable to play before release

Message 7 of 11 (9,808 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the Standart Edition as pre-ordered but i can't access to web app.If i buy the origin access (the one that is 3.99 euros not the 14.99 euros one) for 1 month only can i play my 10 hours trial before the full game release on September 28? Because after September 28 i won't need the Origin Access cuz i already pre ordered the game.

Message 8 of 11 (9,790 Views)

Community Manager

@LIQUID_Cesar If you get Origin Access for the month then you will be able to play the 10 hour trial now. 

Message 9 of 11 (9,764 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well i have origin acces for 5 months now and i preordered the game 2 weeks ago and preloaded it 17 september. It said on the buying page that i would be able to play 10 hours trial but i cant.

Message 10 of 11 (9,725 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help