Re: Fifa 18 is broken

by PoliticsOverGame

Original Post

Fifa 18 is broken

★ Apprentice

Fifa 18 for PC needs an update the game itself is garbage and needs some major patches. Please someone at EA fix this terrible game. I have been playing this game since fifa 12 and I have never played such a scripted game. Fix this Garbage or I want a refund.

Message 1 of 19 (4,629 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I completely agree with you. This is the worst release of FIFA yet. It seems every year they get worse and worse. The algorithm used for Squad Battles is a literal scam in order for players to not make enough coins for they would lose money. There is no defending in this game, and the AI cheats a lot.

Message 2 of 19 (4,557 Views)

★ Apprentice
I hate this game I want a refund we are been cheated even pack opening fixed I give up on ea
Message 3 of 19 (4,545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would not be this harsh, but I have to admit that squad battles (>professionnal / world class difficulty) and more generally the AI scripting is infuriating.

You can almost feel the game trying its hardest for you not to score, not to achieve your through pass etc. And that is one of the most frustrating feeling I ever felt.

Message 4 of 19 (4,521 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry guys but it is realistic in that way, 9/10 you would win those games... Was it your finishing?

In real life as well, there is sometimes a game where one team dominates and creates chance upon chance, but fails to score.

The other team counters and wins the game, I agree this shouldn't happen every game but it occurs quite often...

Message 5 of 19 (4,471 Views)

★ Apprentice
No man it wasnt the counters it so happens to be the fact that when you make a standing tackle the ball goes right back to the opponent. I have to make about 5 tackles before i get the ball back..... that just isn't right and it goes to show that there still is a handicapp in some games. Plus defenders are clueless and sometimes they literally hit an invisible wall and stop running. Like if you say the game is manual defending why isnt my player running back to help defend. EA has the same problems year in and out and yet they haven't fixed it.
Message 6 of 19 (4,460 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yes a bag of garbage was in div 3 in fifa17 know can’t even get past div 8 it’s scripted so much I got a 700 k team and they are not proforming I’ve lost interest in the game
Message 7 of 19 (4,352 Views)

★★★ Guide
Agreed it was great at release now it's unplayable today was the worst this game has ever been I just gave away a million coins as I downloaded pes & I'm seriously done pes deserves the rights after this mess of a game ea don't listen to anyone have no idea what there doing no one tests anything. Tackling sucks but now it's just broke players can't run anymore you constantly get fouled the passing is horrific the list is endless I've made the move to pes I recommend every do the same fifa has been going down hill for years but today is the day the game is finished.
Message 8 of 19 (4,340 Views)

★ Apprentice
U know what I’m downloading pes had enough of this scripted game it’s broken beyond repair
* feeling pissed off ea not a good game designer they don’t give a * about the people who spend their money this game is a load of *
Message 9 of 19 (4,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am angry to say the least.  EA you has been half-*'n it for too long and I'm fed up.  I've been a huge EA fan for almost 2 decades.  It started with Madden, but when the gameplay went to * I had to stop.  Then my friends and I were obsessed with Battlefield 3 & 4, and you came out with that trash game BF1 which is sluggish and * in 100 different ways.  So, I had one game left on my list that gave me hope in your company, FIFA.  I was a Div1 player in Fifa 17, don't get me wrong it needed some fine tuning but it was still playable.  Fifa 18 went back 12 years.  I hope your dev's read this bc they are * at their job and I will be exposing them and your whole company.  I can go on and on about all the things wrong with FIFA 18, but all these posts you already have on this site describe it perfectly.  I told myself it just a change in gameplay and I need to get use to it.  I have analyzed over 20+ hours of gameplay that I captured and watched it repeatedly in slow motion to understand how the players move, and why they seem so slow to react.  After trying every solution given on the web, nothing has helped the gameplay.  So, I am at the point of not only writing this on your forum but also editing that 20+ hours of video that I will be posting on youtube.  I also want to say I am one of those people who spent a lot of money on FIFa points.  After close to $500, the best player I got in all those packs was worth 27k on the market.  I then went to FIFAcoins.com and dropped 2k US to get what I wanted.  Anyone reading this I HIGHLY suggest never spending a dollar with EA its a scam.  You can get 10x more value from using one of these 3rd party sites like FIFAcoin.com.  In conclusion, not only will I be posting my captured gameplay on youtube in the coming days but I will be looking into every possible avenue to bring this company to its knees, EVERY avenue.  I will be using my VAST resources to do what I can to make sure their doors are closed for good.  EA you have a tough fight coming you way, see you in the news.

Message 10 of 19 (4,147 Views)