Fifa 18 Worst game ever

by SlepkA88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 18 Worst game ever

★★★ Novice
Why is this game so bad?
This must be worst fifa i have ever played and i been playing fifa for 20years.
Defending non existent, passing is rubish and refere is just a joke.
They have sacrificed game play and graphics for journey mode whitch is not that good.
EA please give us back a game witch we used to love.

Not playing this rubish anymore...
Message 1 of 37 (12,701 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 18 Worst game ever

Community Manager

@gawloon Constructive feedback is something that we are always happy to receive and pass on, your last post is a rant that offers nothing constructive.

In relation to your copy and pasting of posts from different threads, doing so is considered spamming and is against the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines and as such I am going to have to ask that you stop doing it.

I'm going to lock this thread as it has been done in the past and rarely goes well. If you have constructive feedback then please post it one of the many threads discussing what you want to see from FIFA 19. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 37 of 37 (9,339 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
It's * the game is soooooo messed up it makes no sense at all. The beautiful game has finally been horrible ruined and I can't stand it. If next year's game is the game don't expect me to buy it I'm don't this is bull.
Message 2 of 37 (12,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's BAD the game is soooooo messed up it makes no sense at all. The beautiful game has finally been horrible ruined and I can't stand it. If next year's game is the game don't expect me to buy it I'm don't this is bull.
Message 3 of 37 (12,432 Views)

★★★ Novice

FIFA  17  was better  I think

Message 4 of 37 (12,422 Views)

★★★ Novice
That’s a bold statement, but truth is it’s gonna get worse every year I’ve hated it from 16 to now. The sad thing is pes isn’t budgeted enough to compete so as a football fan you are stuck with this garbage
Message 5 of 37 (12,243 Views)

★ Apprentice
I just removed my fifa off my Xbox coz u have give up on fifa as the game is broke bad I waz on fut champs won 8-1 and then down 18-8 record on fut champs that bad as the paddinging was weak it waz ok for my opponents tho
Message 6 of 37 (12,215 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well I gave EA up till now to fix this awful gameplay and it hasn’t happened. Just keeps getting worse and worse. This game isn’t even enjoyable or playable. I’m taking my money elsewhere. PES 18 here I come.
Message 7 of 37 (12,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
I haven't played FIFA since FIFA 2011 picked up 2016 shortly and switched to football manager and PES 2018.
The main story is political correct joke, stuck with a dull Politically Correct character from UK which I care less, no way of full customization from scratch to make the player I want or even a real player.
Scripting is another joke which makes the game ridiculous and handicapped with some second category teams playing as Real or Barcelona or new players act as they have playing the game for decades and have the best players.
Management non existent is the right word, border minimal options with "chemistry" focused fully on pay to win card system at full steam.
Physics non existent.
Pass.
Message 8 of 37 (11,970 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I too, a player since Fifa 94, am frustrated to say the least. They have lost the plot and made the game for kids!! My theory is before Fifa 12/13 they realized kids weren't playing the game anymore, sales were down among that age group. The reason, they were losing every time they went online so stopped playing and buying!!

I believe, for Fifa 12/13, EA introduced what I and many others call the handicap system, where the game tries to identify when a good player is matched with a bad player or similarly an adult is matched with a kid. The game then nullifies the good players ability to score and save trying to level the playing field.

And this year to hide or implement this system into the game even more they've more or less removed the ability to defend or any reward for defending and tackling well!!

Compared to other fifa titles i'd give this a 3/10. Disgraceful game play which improving should be the priority every year. not all the other rubbish they fill the game with!!

For too many years the game feels not so much like a football game but a computer program that allows u win and forces you to lose!! 

Message 9 of 37 (11,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been playing FIFA (and other EA titles) for over 20 years and must admit that this is the WORST title without a shadow of a doubt. I'm just so disappointed in this game.

It would take me an age to list the issues I've had. It seems they only care about making more and more money from the player...it frustrates me that they release a game so full of bugs that even after several patches they are not resolved. Yet they still take money from people for this sub par JOKE of a game. But as long as people continue to play it and waste money EA will be happy and nothing will change.

This game has been the biggest waste of money.

To me EA is nothing more than a money grabbing company happy to make money from in-game purchases while disregarding the quality of the actual game play........very, very sad that this is what gaming is evolving into.

FIFA 18 is the last EA product I will ever waste money on.
Message 10 of 37 (11,393 Views)