Re: Fifa 18 Worst game ever

by gogantibi

Original Post

★★ Novice

Dead on accurate....it is so rigged.  This is about taking money and not even providing quality.....even worse have you used any of the customer service options with any success....I took the case to the BBB and they still refused to prove their claim.  Isay hit the BBB with complaints it is all you can really do

Message 21 of 37 (1,620 Views)

★★★ Novice
Im playing fifa since fifa 97 .. and this is the worst version .. EA must Save its reputation next year or it will be the end of fifa if it will be like this .. we all will go to pes since it has patches to solve liscense issue
Message 22 of 37 (1,571 Views)

★★ Novice

buy high pace player and run it seems like playing need for speed.

Message 23 of 37 (1,563 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I agree with all of you! I play FIFA since '99, but this was the last I buy this game. 

Message 24 of 37 (1,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im agree with you. This game is a fu....king mess if this kind of gameplay comes next time EA gonna loos many costumers
Message 25 of 37 (1,471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

certainly not buying the next one....if i read good reviews on a certain thread and reddit then i may think about giving it a go later on in may just for normal seasons....no chance of buying for fut.

[Removed by CM]

Message 26 of 37 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Looks like EA staff dont give a f on us :D Ridiculous :D

Message 27 of 37 (1,454 Views)

★ Guide

I originally posted this 3/feb/18 elsewhere on this site

The best game of fifa is the game that is most enjoyable to play. This will Never be considered such a game.

It is by far the worst game that I have played. The faults are so noticeable it will make u angry as u play.

They have now introduced the inability to really defend to disguise the use of their algorithms.

U can predict 10 seconds before goals are conceded and scored that its about to go down.

Online is littered with your own team letting you down for no reason whatsoever and it is while they are inexplicably letting you down with stray passes and conceding free kicks and corners for no reason you concede the goals.

Fouls are a joke, u never get to see them really!!! After the phase and ball are gone and you AND YOUR EYES are on the next player closest to the ball the player you were last controlling fouls his man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will fight your hardest just to get in a successful challenge and the ball just goes to the opposition every time............infuriating, no point trying. ........TO DEFEND!!!!

Your options when changing between players never helps you out, you can literally be defending and be pressing L1 five or six times to get on a player in position to help you win the ball back, its ALWAYS a player behind the play. Did I say you can predict goals 10 secs beforehand.......haha!!

You will pass to your man and it will rebound off him and away and there's nothing you can do about it. In some games you will pass to your player just like you do for every other thoumillion passes but this time and it happens a lot there will be no pace on the pass and your intended receiver will move away from the ball!! Again, nothing you can do about it!!

Ultimate team is the biggest money racket you have ever seen. EA are cleaning up with it and its a joke. You have even less control of your team in games. i know I've played 300, lost exactly 30 only. Still terrible!!

Playing against the computer is another experience!! They will rarely foul you, you will foul them constantly. They will, what will look like assault you but no fk will be given. You will make, what will look like a good challenge, and give away a free. 

45th and 90th minute are your enemy and you will have to pass the ball between your defenders and retain possession so as not to concede a goal in every game at these specific times.

EA are taking this game one step forward and two steps back every year. I've given up on them ever making a proper football game at this stage. 

Just a few things, and trust me that's not the half of it, that will definitely be a part of your FiFa  18 experience. 

Message 28 of 37 (1,426 Views)

★ Guide

I originally posted this 5/march/18 elsewhere on this site

When playing the game, excluding 45th and 90th minutes,  you can have so much control in a match, with possession, chances created, shots going wide, shots dribbling towards the keeper, shots being blocked and shots being saved you just feel that you're waiting to be allowed score as you are playing. There is a huge difference between not being able/good enough to score and not being allowed score. And its in your face noticeable!!

When conceding goals you are left with the feeling you were just forced to watch the goal happen rather than you made a mistake somewhere in the build up which enabled the opposition to get through on goal. You are not allowed react as fast or get close to the opponent when TRYING to defend. The options forced upon you when changing between players is horrendous!!

The frustrations u experience as the match is being played make it hard to compliment the game in any way. 

The updates rarely, if ever, have anything to do with whats happening on the pitch when that's all that people care about really!! Not how a menu looks or that something else off the pitch doesn't look right. The game itself doesn't play right, feel right or look right!!

Message 29 of 37 (1,427 Views)

★ Guide

I originally posted this 15/march/18 elsewhere on this site

March 15, another update.

This time to the catfish and Bottlemen kits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

Drawn club friendly games now go to extra time and penalties!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed the wrong text highlighted in red, 2D portraits will load when action shots dont, the 'making changes' tab is not blank anymore!!! Slow playback is back!!!!!!!! team is on the left now on team management screen!!!

Some more rubbish bout the champions channel 

And they actually fixed the kit numbers in ultimate team (March 15th) five and a half months later!!

Do the people applying the updates actually play the game?? Do they not realize how bad the game plays? Can they not see the faults and imbalances in the game play during the actual match??

It took 5 months to sort the kit numbers in UT and I've seen people complain about it since October. Give the people the game they think they are buying!!!! Updates shud be worth downloading. 

And at the end of another useless update they thank the people that provided feedback........... where in Gods name are people providing the feedback? Where can I provide feedback and know it has been seen by the people that need to see it because the feedback I would provide would not be about things highlighted in red and the making changes tab being blank. It would be about the fact you cannot defend and at some stage of every game your own team become uncontrollable and do anything but what u want them to do. 

EA laugh at us,  the people who buy this game year after year and I include myself.

EA are like whatever team you're playing on during a game of fifa 18, they'll do everything but what u want them to do!!

EA say give us your feedback but they should add  " we'll fix anything but the game itself "

Message 30 of 37 (1,496 Views)