Re: Fifa 18 World Cup Mode no guest play

by KillerTrust17

Original Post

Rif.: Fifa 18 World Cup Mode no guest play

★ Guide
Hi, I Want guest mode in online tournaments in world cup. It"s just for fub, COME ON
Message 11 of 51 (2,448 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Andy do you have any news on this? Please bring this feature, if there is any game play mode you would like to share with friends it's this, am I not right? I mean we play it to celebrate the World Cup and all the fun in that, not to compete in the same way as in FUT Champions.
Message 12 of 51 (2,427 Views)

★★★ Novice
EA is at it again... I mean why would you remove the guest option for FUT world cup?
Just like the start of the season, when there was no guest play at all. Dont you guys understand that playing together with your friends against others online, is for many the only way they play fifa?
Makes no sense to remove this option. Was stoked about the WC mode, but as long as its no guest play i wont play at all! Please fix this!
Message 13 of 51 (2,361 Views)

★★ Apprentice
For me if there's no guest play there's no point. It's all about sharing the experience with someone, be it friends or family, and having a bit of fun. I can't see any reason why we shouldn't have that.
Message 14 of 51 (2,320 Views)

★ Guide
It's just unblievable... why you remove guest? I want to play with my friend!!!!! EA WAKE UP!
Message 15 of 51 (2,310 Views)

★★★ Novice
Where are you EA? We would love some response on this!
Message 16 of 51 (2,272 Views)

★★ Novice

It's pretty obvious isn't it....

When 2 people are playing together that's one less ultimate team than if they were playing individually.

That's 1 less person to have money drained out of them by EA buying packs, trying to earn coins etc. It's more profitable for FIFA to not include this mode, and to be honest it's a disgrace and a let down for fans. They tried it with FUT mode at the beginning of the season and are at it again.

Show some bottle and give us a proper answer on this money grabbers. Alot of people were looking forward to this feature. It's only been 4 years so pipe up.

Angry

Message 17 of 51 (2,214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Actually, when 2 people can't play in UT in guest mode, in my case, i won't play alone by myself, and i won't buy FIFA 19 also. Because i have no interest to play such game alone. That's all.

Message 18 of 51 (2,133 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please EA... Give us the guest mode back for the World Cup, the community really wants this.

Message 19 of 51 (2,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Think it's insane and bit of a disgrace. I've spent 500 pounds this year on Ultimate Team and 'again' there is no guest option for an OBVIOUS cool experience with the World Cup Ultimate Team. Please EA. Do the honourable thing and get this sorted ASAP

Message 20 of 51 (1,991 Views)