Re: Fifa 18 World Cup Mode no guest play

by Maximehodee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 18 World Cup Mode no guest play

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
In the start of fifa 18 they removed the guest play and then added back to fut draft and online seasons.Right now you cant play world cup mode online tournament with a guest because it goes under the name of 'tournament'.Why are we not getting it?I was thinking of this game mode for 1 year and now i cant play with my friend.Please bring back the guest play.World cup mode is for fun ,it is not for competitive play
Message 1 of 51 (9,336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. At this time there are no plans to add guest mode to the World Cup game mode, however I will pass along your feedback to the team.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 41 of 51 (6,934 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
Agreed, hope this is added quickly
Message 2 of 51 (9,281 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
add guest mod on fifa 18 world cup
we are brother and we play always together
if you don’t add guest mode on fifa 18worldcup
we don’t play
Message 3 of 51 (9,264 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Me and my best friend where so hyped for the WC mode.... i refuse to play it until they add guest mode.
Message 4 of 51 (9,254 Views)

★★ Novice

Agreed...

Message 5 of 51 (9,011 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This x1000. I've been so hyped for the World Cup mode for so long and now to find out I can't play the online tournament with my brother (the only reason I play FUT tbh) has been a huge blow; it's just drained out all the excitement from the game mode. The single player tournament is poorly implemented (can change difficulty before each game) and unfulfilling. I really can't see any reason why guest mode can't be enabled online - it's so much more fun to play with friends and family and if the opposition doesn't want to play two players then they can just back out of the game. It's literally win-win.

I understand that in normal FUT people want a competitive stage to play and receive a ranking, i.e. weekend league, whereby having one player on each side is required for a level playing field, but this is completely different. This is meant to be a fun tournament mode to get everyone excited and involved with the world cup which everyone should be able to enjoy, so I really don't understand why we can't. I really hope that EA change this soon.

Message 6 of 51 (8,986 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Great comment. Wholeheartedly agree with this. As a more casual mode it makes no sense to not add this in. Can’t imagine it would be difficult to implemt at all
Message 7 of 51 (8,918 Views)

★★★ Novice
I know right, what is the point of a fun laid back mode when you can't play for fun with your friends. Makes no sence at all....
Message 8 of 51 (8,706 Views)

★★★ Novice
If i wanted to play for the win I would have chosen fut champs..
Message 9 of 51 (8,703 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

PC

After this update now fifa 18 don't play any match ... if i want to play .. fifa 18 close ..

Please please Help 

Message 10 of 51 (8,682 Views)