Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

• WE WANT THE GAME AS THE PAST UPDATES •

by Gansobr10

Original Post

Re: Fifa 18 Ultimate Team Patch - Completely Ruined The Game

★ Guide
It keeps getting worse seriously someone needs to be fired to make room for people who actually know what there doing & are capable because squad battles worked half the time know it works 0% of the time who remembers when Fifa18 was fun. now it is officially the worst fifa ever made by a country mile the only way this gets better is if everyone signs the petitions that are being sent to the head of the company.
Message 31 of 44 (435 Views)

fifa 18 = fifa 17 postpatched?

★ Apprentice

Incredible  how I experience the same manipluated thrash again. The passingsysteem is totally destroyed and utterly debilitating. It started very promising but now it seems you have gone back to FIFA 17-mode after some patches. As always: You are an utter disgrace to the gaming industry and from now on I`ll refer to the EA Headquarters as 'The Asylum.'

Message 32 of 44 (426 Views)

Re: fifa 18 = fifa 17 postpatched?

★★★★ Novice
@MuteWitness

Same here, I created a topic on monday, and no one has responded. EA cares only about money. I'm going to create another topic with the name WE WANT THE GAME AS THE PAST UPDATES. Create with this name too, let's make some other people see and make EA stop doing what they want, because we are tired of every year they launch updates destroying the game, let's put an end to this.
Message 33 of 44 (413 Views)
Highlighted

• WE WANT THE GAME AS THE PAST UPDATES •

★★★★ Novice
Every year it's the same story, EA launchs a great game, and suddenly the updates destroy the good gameplay that the game had, we came here to the community to complain about It, and no one responds. I'm tired of this, and If you have the same problem, create a new topic with this title "WE WANT THE GAME AS THE PAST UPDATES". Let's put an end to this, and make EA respect us.
Message 34 of 44 (421 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Agreed 100% this patch has ruined the enjoyable gameplay,
Squad battle gameplay against the AI is just disgusting,
Now tiki gala style is basically not possible,
Player switching is laughable the computer chooses which player it wants you to be not the one you choose yourself,
The kick off glitch spoils the game,
Penalties against AI well penalties the saves I should 100% be saving when diving in correct direction the keepers body reaches the where it needs to be but oh the keepers hand magically pulls out of actually performing the save,
You say there is no script well when I have Erikson 88 passing ability and facing my forward who I'm wanting to pass to misses that pass as if he is a bronze player with 30 pass ability and worse sometimes the short pass don't even reach my players feet COME ON REALLY,
EA sort this out I loved the game now I'm starting to hate the game it's so frustrating and unfair to your customers who paid £80 only to be shafted
Message 35 of 44 (410 Views)

Re: fifa 18 = fifa 17 postpatched?

Not to be snarky or at least not intentionally being snarky, but the only thing big companies see is money and sales...

So as long as people buy the same game year after year just because a new number is behind it, instead of making them actually make a better game, then they will keep doing it.  So you want EA to do something, stop buying the crap they put out just because it says 18 instead of 17 on it.  Make them work for the money instead of feeding them loads of it by buying every little pack, loot box and reskin they issue for every new "game" every time they change a number.  I know after they ------- the pooch in Mass Effect Andromeda they are going to have to work for my money, and not get it because they put out a fancy trailer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 36 of 44 (400 Views)

Re: • WE WANT THE GAME AS THE PAST UPDATES •

★★★ Apprentice

Launchs a great game? i think its more better now before the update my every match ends more then +7 goals now they should fix defense players they are looking to ball while enemy throws an through ball.

Message 37 of 44 (403 Views)

★★ Novice

I am angry to say the least.  EA you has been half-*'n it for too long and I'm fed up.  I've been a huge EA fan for almost 2 decades.  It started with Madden, but when the gameplay went to * I had to stop.  Then my friends and I were obsessed with Battlefield 3 & 4, and you came out with that trash game BF1 which is sluggish and * in 100 different ways.  So, I had one game left on my list that gave me hope in your company, FIFA.  I was a Div1 player in Fifa 17, don't get me wrong it needed some fine tuning but it was still playable.  Fifa 18 went back 12 years.  I hope your dev's read this bc they are * at their job and I will be exposing them and your whole company.  I can go on and on about all the things wrong with FIFA 18, but all these posts you already have on this site describe it perfectly.  I told myself it just a change in gameplay and I need to get use to it.  I have analyzed over 20+ hours of gameplay that I captured and watched it repeatedly in slow motion to understand how the players move, and why they seem so slow to react.  After trying every solution given on the web, nothing has helped the gameplay.  So, I am at the point of not only writing this on your forum but also editing that 20+ hours of video that I will be posting on youtube.  I also want to say I am one of those people who spent a lot of money on FIFa points.  After close to $500, the best player I got in all those packs was worth 27k on the market.  I then went to FIFAcoins.com and dropped 2k US to get what I wanted.  Anyone reading this I HIGHLY suggest never spending a dollar with EA its a scam.  You can get 10x more value from using one of these 3rd party sites like FIFAcoin.com.  In conclusion, not only will I be posting my captured gameplay on youtube in the coming days but I will be looking into every possible avenue to bring this company to its knees, EVERY avenue.  I will be using my VAST resources to do what I can to make sure their doors are closed for good.  EA you have a tough fight coming you way, see you in the news.

Message 38 of 44 (272 Views)

★★ Novice

I am angry to say the least.  EA you has been half-*'n it for too long and I'm fed up.  I've been a huge EA fan for almost 2 decades.  It started with Madden, but when the gameplay went to * I had to stop.  Then my friends and I were obsessed with Battlefield 3 & 4, and you came out with that trash game BF1 which is sluggish and * in 100 different ways.  So, I had one game left on my list that gave me hope in your company, FIFA.  I was a Div1 player in Fifa 17, don't get me wrong it needed some fine tuning but it was still playable.  Fifa 18 went back 12 years.  I hope your dev's read this bc they are * at their job and I will be exposing them and your whole company.  I can go on and on about all the things wrong with FIFA 18, but all these posts you already have on this site describe it perfectly.  I told myself it just a change in gameplay and I need to get use to it.  I have analyzed over 20+ hours of gameplay that I captured and watched it repeatedly in slow motion to understand how the players move, and why they seem so slow to react.  After trying every solution given on the web, nothing has helped the gameplay.  So, I am at the point of not only writing this on your forum but also editing that 20+ hours of video that I will be posting on youtube.  I also want to say I am one of those people who spent a lot of money on FIFa points.  After close to $500, the best player I got in all those packs was worth 27k on the market.  I then went to FIFAcoins.com and dropped 2k US to get what I wanted.  Anyone reading this I HIGHLY suggest never spending a dollar with EA its a scam.  You can get 10x more value from using one of these 3rd party sites like FIFAcoin.com.  In conclusion, not only will I be posting my captured gameplay on youtube in the coming days but I will be looking into every possible avenue to bring this company to its knees, EVERY avenue.  I will be using my VAST resources to do what I can to make sure their doors are closed for good.  EA you have a tough fight coming you way, see you in the news.

Message 39 of 44 (271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Wow. Such a shame. The game was good about a month ago. Actually best fifa yet, had more fun than frustration playing it online. You cloud be unpredictable and try something new every time. Now it’s back to unrealistic one touch passing and one two runners to beat an ai defense. If you don’t do this the ai defense smothers the offense leaving no space. * button bashers back to having an advantage. 😔. I will not be playing the game until it’s back to what it was. Frustrating. 

Message 40 of 44 (313 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs