Re: Feedback

by infantyman9244

Original Post

Feedback

★★ Novice

If you have a Balance department.... you have to fire all those people. How is it a good idea to put my level 7-8 units as a level 27 versus someone with level 9-10 units at level 40+? Nobody cares that we arw matched because we are in the same league, I want to play versus players with the same power instread of losing 9/10 games because the opponent is always stronger in units. Fix. Your. Matchmaking. 

Message 1 of 6 (320 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Antares992 wrote:

If you have a Balance department.... you have to fire all those people. How is it a good idea to put my level 7-8 units as a level 27 versus someone with level 9-10 units at level 40+? Nobody cares that we arw matched because we are in the same league, I want to play versus players with the same power instread of losing 9/10 games because the opponent is always stronger in units. Fix. Your. Matchmaking. 

I would agree that the person who is responsible for the matchmaking algorithm should be fired. They have had ample time now to come up with something good, but apparently they are completely unable to get it done right.

Message 2 of 6 (308 Views)

★★★★ Guide
*starts slow clap*
Message 3 of 6 (277 Views)

★ Guide
100% agreed with this.
Message 4 of 6 (271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I actually stopped playing due to this issue also. 

I had a good win record of 80%.  Then started getting put against people that are level 40+ with level 9 units. 

While I am level 24 and level 5-6 units.  What the F*** are these guys thinking?  I really did enjoy the game, now it’s just a crap shoot constantly.

If they can’t get these basic mechanics down, then maybe they should redo all the old games into better graphics to give these idiots something to do that can help teach them.

Message 5 of 6 (228 Views)

★ Guide
the allgorythem is like that to make u pay money for unit upgtades. but at the end u would never reach a decent lvl because u allways hit higher lvl ülayers so plz plz be smarter than that and dont pay anything until EA understands that p2w isnt the way to go
Message 6 of 6 (211 Views)