Feedback on The Sims Mobile

by Dexter_XBA

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Feedback on The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Here's my feedback to the game after playing it for several hours.

I really love the graphics, the overall gameplay mechanics (socializing, interactions, etc.), the way working at a job was implemented (especially Barista and Chef) and the ease of use when designing a new home. Nevertheless there are some areas that need improvements in my opinion: 

• - Real Quests need to be added. I'd love them to be similar to the quests from the Mystery Journal in The Sims 3 Pets (Xbox 360). They should involve new gameplay areas, new objects, new interactions, new dialogues, etc. The quests from The Sims FreePlay were entertaining as well (apart from the long wait times).
  • - Add more gameplay elements. My top list would be:
    Star Gardening function. Where we can plant seeds, grow our own plants, water them, use them for cooking, sell them, etc.
    Dragon Fishing function. Where we can create baits, catch & collect different types of fish or even treasures, use the fish for cooking, sell them.
    Light bulb Workbench function. Where we can invent new items and widgets.
  • - Sim-independent challenges need to be added. So that we can work towards long-term goals instead of just focusing on daily / lifetime wishes of the Sims. Long-term challenges might be "Repair 20 pieces of furniture", "Become an expert cook with one of your Sims", "Raise your households value to §5,000", "Complete 100 wishes", etc. Those challenges should offer big rewards.
  • - Allow us to play offline. I understand that some features only work if you're connected to the internet but a portion of the game (working at a job, doing hobbies at home, etc.) should work offline so that we can play even when the internet connection is bad / not available.
  • - Give us more info on what is unlocked when a new level is reached
  • - The info box of the currently active task is too big 
  • - Add animals / pets Dog
  • - Add more hobbies and hobbies should have more depth: E.g. once you've reached a certain cooking skill you're able to cook specific meals without doing the 5min hobby minigame. Or once you've reached a certain writing skill you're able to write specific novels without doing the minigame and earn royalties for the book. 
  • - Give us the option to access / buy new lots and have multiple houses at once. Playing only in one area becomes boring after a while.
  • - Allow us to cancel tasks. When clicking on a task by accident you have to wait until it's finished and cannot cancel it. That's very frustrating when you've clicked on a long task.
  • - Store / furniture section needs to be redesigned. The long lists in each section are too confusing since you have to scroll a lot.
  • - iPhone 7 & iPad Pro DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut support is missing
  • - Gamecenter achievements missing / no way to view Gamecenter achievements
Message 1 of 18 (10,673 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Feedback on The Sims Mobile

EA app Team

Hi @Dexter_XBA,

Thank you for the clarification Standard smile I have forwarded your feedback, thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 5 of 18 (13,401 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your feedback! I'll tag @EA_Mai so she sees this. 

Hopefully more content will be added to the game in the future! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the game.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 18 (10,601 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Dexter_XBA,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the community! We are always happy to hear what simmers would love to see on the game, or what you think needs an improvement Standard smile

What do you dislike most about the current quests?

-Mai

Message 3 of 18 (10,558 Views)

★ Apprentice

So far I've completed the wedding and the baby quest. I found them too short. To me they were more like a tutorial instead of a real quest. I liked that they both introduced new items but there should be more interactions (for example you have to find a diamond and turn it into a wedding ring, etc.) and new areas to explore (for example you have to find a preacher in the town).
Message 4 of 18 (10,539 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Dexter_XBA,

Thank you for the clarification Standard smile I have forwarded your feedback, thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

-Mai

Message 5 of 18 (13,402 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Dexter_XBA,

How are you liking the changes with the last week's update so far? Standard smile

@Dexter_XBA wrote:

The info box of the currently active task is too big 

What do you think of the new design for the active task information?

I hope you are still enjoying the game!

-Mai

Message 6 of 18 (10,322 Views)

★★★★ Novice
*Pregnancy should be. 👶
*Day and night cyle, seasons🌚🌞❄️☀️
Message 7 of 18 (10,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I am freaking out because I set my age at 11 but I'm 20, now I'm blocked from certain features, I'm level 7 and don't want to loose any progress!!!! What do I do!?!!??!! Though I love the game
Message 8 of 18 (9,287 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Lilpolley

You could try contacting EA support and see if they can change it for you Raised eyebrow

Go here to contact EA support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

• In the upper right corner, choose your region. If it's not there, choose US or UK.
  • Choose a game. For help with an account issue, choose Origin
  • Choose your platform
  • Choose topic and issue to give EA details.
  • Click Select contact option, and hopefully, you get in touch with someone fast!

Here are some tips on how to do it if it's complicated!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/m-p/5650100

Please tell us if it worked!

Message 9 of 18 (9,277 Views)

★ Novice
Help-I have reached a soulmate level 10 and am married to a sim- there is an option to have the sim move in but it says There is not enough room- please advise what is needed. I have 3 beds and 5 rooms
Message 10 of 18 (9,033 Views)