Feedback nhl 18

by Realhogalid

Original Post

Feedback nhl 18

★ Novice
Hello! I want you EA to change some things to make nhl 18 better. Everything I say will be about HUT NHL so you know. I want you change so you can change players on power play and boxplaybecause now I have 86 rw in my power play. That’s because I pressed best players button but I don’t have so many rw I got left wings there instead in my normal squad. So change that. The other thing is that in play against the game mode. The challenges that always there. You need to do 3 things for example score 2 goals make 10 hits and shoot 20 times. But sometimes it come make a power play goal and I don’t like that o e because you can’t make a powerplay that’s up to nhl. I’ve played 10 games without getting a powerplay. It’s so boring when you can’t do anything to get the last star so please change that. And make more of that challenges I’ve done almost everyone and want more I want to play more so make some new challenges that’s stock if you know what I mean that. Not the ones that only last 5 days I mean the ones that last forever. That’s three things that annoys me very very much.
Message 1 of 1 (221 Views)