Re: [Feedback] Sweet Treat Showdown - TREATSYLVANIA HUNT

by givememore86

Original Post

[Feedback] Sweet Treat Showdown - TREATSYLVANIA HUNT

★★★ Pro

I love the decor of the bake off in Parkside. When SalixCat promoted the event the sweet treat box was originally at 52 boxes, when we saw the actual event it was 58 boxes, which means we need 23200 sugar cubes for all the boxes. That actually seems doable me. When she promoted the Royal box it was originally at 30 boxes, then at the actual event was 24 which means we need 240 royal tokens which is extremely doable. I'm actually happy this time. I think I'll be able to finish this one. Glass half full. Coffins for everyone, you get a coffin and you get a coffin and we're all happy!!!!

Message 1 of 34 (1,663 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@givememore86 

There were some changes. Now we can win the bed with Sweet Treat tokens instead of Royal Treat tokens. It's a rare item so that change is in our favour Standard smile

Screenshot_20191015-223240_The Sims.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 34 (1,631 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hello!

I like the prices. They look pretty good like most of the time.

BUUUUUUUUUT......

Well....you need to open 82 boxes...lol....

Are you seriously dear EA?

That is an Utopia...lol...

This is a way too much....

I do not want to tell it every time again and again and again....

Tired of it..

What does this bring when you have to open 82 boxes with 400 tokens each..that is the same like  less boxes with more tokens on each box...

There is still no fair chance to get it free....you will have to pay for it.

Even if you play a lot.. 

I want to have fun with playing..this is stress and not fun....

And the new haircuts are allways in this megapriceset... that is not nice....

i still do not like it...

Blah blah blah blah....

So tired of explaining..stooooooooooop it...55 boxes for 400 tokens each..and royalboxes 6 royal tokens each woulld be fun.

Tired of explaining and tired of this .....

Will also not comment it anymore..

Have fun ..

Greetings

blah blah blah blah 🙂💕

Message 3 of 34 (1,608 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat I agree that helps the player. It brings down the amount of royal tokens dramatically. I am glad that they made the switch. Who would have been hard to get 300 Royal tokens. I am currently at 2 wins and two losses on the baking challenge. And I need all the Royal tokens that I can get.
Message 4 of 34 (1,582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I love the decor, and I love the prizes, but right now it's feeling out of reach and that feeling makes for the event feeling like work/stressful instead of fun. My last 4 showdowns, I've lost all 4, once on the very first round and the latest after making it to 7/7. This is with spending thousands of simoleons each time to try to stretch my cookies out and only attempting at 85% or more. The first day, I lost my first 2 attempts. Makes me wonder if I'm just very unlucky or if the difficulty has gotten even worse this time. Devil 

The Llamazoom still isn't tied into this which would be helpful. The 3 other events still have low payout for the time invested (use cupcakes for +90 if you have them).

Message 5 of 34 (1,530 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Immichan I agree with you. In the seven rounds on the Bake-Off I always seem to lose on the first round. In the previous showdowns we never seem to lose on the very first round of baking. So far I have lost four different times on the first round. I agree with you Lama zooms need to be implemented.
Message 6 of 34 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Pro

This is my fifth time in a row that I lost in the first round at 90%. Had to pay another 5 simcash so I can get to the second round. It's like we are at the very start of the sweet treat challenge before firemonkey read our feedback. To be honest most of the prizes I'm not the best and to think I've never seen a cobweb other than white in real life and yet you have three masqueraded as six color swatches, but in reality it's only three color swatches, because the other three is for the other side. 

20191018_142810.jpg

Message 7 of 34 (1,498 Views)

★★★ Pro

I was planning on buying the Dawn of the Dead pack. But I think I'll pass. I think I'll buy The Beginner's pack because that seems like a good price and we'll make up for all the SimCash that I lost. Hopefully that pack will come out soon.

Message 8 of 34 (1,497 Views)

★★★ Guide

I agree it's harder, the last sweet treat events I pretty much had sussed out what percentage to win on with all the chefs. however this time around I'm constantly losing at any random time, and even at high 90s right in the last round. that never happened previously.

I always finish the showdowns pretty easy, only using some sim cash here and there. but at the failure rate, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be even able to complete this one without spending bucket loads of cash. 

Message 9 of 34 (1,480 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@JustJazzy81 This one definitely feels "pay to win", compared to previous where it was doable but highly stressful. Looking at the math someone else did, it's not looking good: https://www.reddit.com/r/SimsMobile/comments/ditpny/daily_goals_for_getting_through_the_sweet_treat/
Message 10 of 34 (1,473 Views)