by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

February Community Calendar

Community Manager (retired)
Message 1 of 7 (890 Views)

Re: February Community Calendar

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Huh, didn't even notice it's February already... Time to grind the other CW heroes for Anakin's arrival.

Any update on the status of the elusive new game mode?

Message 2 of 7 (878 Views)

Champion
My thoughts too!!!
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Community Manager (retired)

@felker_s 

Once we have more official information about the new game mode, we'll post an update.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 7 (851 Views)

★★★ Pro

@EA_Ataashi 

Thanks.

I know you guys are probably facing extreme toxicity with its continued delay, but I'd rather have it polished and relatively bug-free.

Message 5 of 7 (840 Views)

Great! Although I would have loved to see an event in the future that brings back Jetpack Cargo for a while. I am kind of beginning to miss that mode...

As for the not mentioning of the large gamemode: if it cannot be released in February, then that is fine for me. The mode sounds very promising to me with non-linear gameplay and I would be glad to wait another month for it to be released. I understand that a lot of players are upset (if it even is delayed) because that specific mode already has been delayed in the past, but in the meantime, these 'deadlines' are not hard lines. They are merely to show what we can expect. 

I would rather have an extremely good (not-bugged filled) game mode that a lot of players like (and offers multiple maps, so not only Geonosis) than having an unplayable mwha mode with 1 map. Quality takes time.

Message 6 of 7 (833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@DYSPROssium 

"Not mentioning" and "delaying" are two different things, though.

I got used to delays by now, and as I said, I'd rather wait longer for a better gameplay experience, but I really don't like when they keep us completely in the dark. Not even saying anything about something scheduled for this month (which was already a long delay) is a bit disheartening.

Edit: I know there will be an update on this eventually (I think Ben Walke even tweeted about it), but it seems like a bad decision to delay the communication about a delay... Poor dudes must be really familiar with how vocal disappointed players can be by now, better to just release both Community posts at the same time.

Message 7 of 7 (825 Views)