Re: Favourite sneaky tactic that (sometimes) works?

by AlphonseDisciple

Original Post

Level 10 drones slowly diminish a bases health. Try it one day when someone disconnects on you. But you would of course have to have them leveled up in your deck.

I'll see if I can post the video next time. The screen recorders that I have tried in the Google play store kind of suck. 

Message 11 of 15 (295 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

Level 10 drones slowly diminish a bases health. Try it one day when someone disconnects on you. But you would of course have to have them leveled up in your deck.

I'll see if I can post the video next time. The screen recorders that I have tried in the Google play store kind of suck. 

If you do, tag me please. I’d love to see it. 

Message 12 of 15 (270 Views)

@AlphonseDisciple wrote:

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

If you do, tag me please. I’d love to see it. 

Will do. Next time I get a disconnect, I will just put one set of drones to attack the base.

Does anyone here know if a good Android screen recorder?

Message 13 of 15 (260 Views)

@AlphonseDisciple

Sorry for the crappy video. I don't know any Android screen recorder that's any good. Watch the drones on the bottom left of the base slowly dwindling its health.

https://youtu.be/B8xUnCXqi60

Message 14 of 15 (212 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

@AlphonseDisciple

Sorry for the crappy video. I don't know any Android screen recorder that's any good. Watch the drones on the bottom left of the base slowly dwindling its health.

https://youtu.be/B8xUnCXqi60

They really were doing a decent little chunk of damage. Damn sure not bad for such a cheap unit. 

Message 15 of 15 (195 Views)