Favourite pictures

by themummyof4

Original Post

Re: Favourite pictures

★★★★★ Expert
Hahaha!!! This needs to be the first thread I read each morning. Everyone should start out with a laugh!
Message 61 of 1,124 (695 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I attended someone's party...apart from the fact that my Sim went to share a hot tub with a total stranger, whilst looking very relaxed... This couple just got in, fully dressed!! They actually kept getting in and out, I just watched them, I couldn't believe my eyes!
Message 62 of 1,124 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hahahaha @themummyof4 I saw the same thing!! I stood there just watching change cos it amused me lol, then I wanted to try, so I jumped in with some random and we changed into bikini/boardshorts but another couple got in and they were fully clothed! I screenshotted then when I was watching but don’t think I got us all in together. I’ll go check!
Message 63 of 1,124 (668 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
That dude with the floral head piece went in that hot tub with soooo many different sims, one after the other so it was even more amusing 😂

The family portrait was from the day before my left daughter became and adult. Her silly pose amused me hehehe
Message 64 of 1,124 (656 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Haha, brilliant! And I love the different poses!!
Message 65 of 1,124 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
My sim had a baby (mid party 🤭) ...by himself... Apparently his “friend” couldn’t be bothered turning up for the event, so he didn’t even bother to get into bed! I guess he figured he might as well watch the cot and wait to see what arrived lol.
Another girl 🙄 This man cannot breed a boy, I swear!
Message 66 of 1,124 (638 Views)

Champion (Retired)

This outfit suits Ginamarie perfectly! 😊

Message 67 of 1,124 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 Oooo... Love the lush colors. Looks like velvet!
Message 68 of 1,124 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Finealta wrote:
My sim had a baby (mid party 🤭) ...by himself... Apparently his “friend” couldn’t be bothered turning up for the event, so he didn’t even bother to get into bed! I guess he figured he might as well watch the cot and wait to see what arrived lol.
Another girl 🙄 This man cannot breed a boy, I swear!

That's funny.  It has happened to me a couple of times, I've also had it when the "friend" did show up but they didn't bother with the bed, they just stood and watched the bassinet.  I just laugh and decide that my next career should be medicine to explain the medical miracle.  Maybe they should add the career - Priest.

I had 14 boys in a row before having a baby girl.  Now I'm on girl 3 in a row.

Message 69 of 1,124 (607 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette Oooo Audrey Hepburn showed up,for tea! 😂😊

Message 70 of 1,124 (594 Views)