Re: Favourite pictures

by mamabearboys

Original Post

★★ Pro
Good idea on the strategic hairstyles!

I got the face plant as my Sim failed the risky action of diving into her photography box of props!
Message 51 of 1,124 (771 Views)

★★ Pro
Also got some really cool children’s hairstyles this go around, but they didn’t turn out unusual on the adults. Oh well, they were adorable best friend toddler and kid cousins! I did get a make with a hairdo that wasn’t available to purchase still wasn’t very pic worthy.
Message 52 of 1,124 (767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
it will be interesting to see if she gets a cool hairstyle as an adult cos I’ve never seen that one before or if it will just be normal like kids 🤔

@bustynutz the poor thing even has a paper clip icon thought, like she new she was stuck 😂
Message 53 of 1,124 (757 Views)

★★ Pro
George leaped out of the bassinet with a cute green ‘do!

I’m going to have to find a blue haired sim to woohoo for blue haired tots next!
Message 54 of 1,124 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
My pigtail toddler just grew into a kid with a braided ponytail!

I think I better make a new thread... we may have gone sliiiiighlty off topic 🙊
Message 55 of 1,124 (733 Views)

★★ Pro
Ha well back on topic- I went to someone’s party today and this one Sim keeps sitting in random places in different rooms—- in mid air! Repeatedly. Kinda like the nurse who cleans counters that aren’t there in the medical center but this is someone’s real - and cute- sim. Ha
Message 56 of 1,124 (720 Views)

Champion (Retired)

She is very cute. 😊

Message 57 of 1,124 (714 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I feel a wedding is in the works. Tyler is sweeping Victoria off her feet! 😋😍😊💒

Message 58 of 1,124 (704 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Sweeping off feet can go terribly wrong... same as the catching thing... Sims must be very strong to fall through walls!
Message 59 of 1,124 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Aww Pa they’re even wearing matching outfits! Too cute ☺️

@themummyof4 I love how the fallen swipe the other sims hand away when they try to help them back up. Makes me giggle every time lol
Message 60 of 1,124 (690 Views)