Re: Faster gear shifting, traffic tail lights low, race muscles refuse to drift

by BLVD69

Original Post

Faster gear shifting, traffic tail lights low, race muscles refuse to drift

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Shifting gears using a keyboard, follows as it seems the same annoying way as nfs the run used to. No matter how fast one is pressing the key, gears go up and down in turtle speed, where every other title was as it should be.......fast without delays, to get to 4th from 2nd and vice versa. On top of that, this game seems to have some hard time registering the press sometimes, when someone wants from 2nd --> 3rd for example, and despite the press, it remains 2nd !!

Also, during dusk, the traffic cars tail lights are almost invisible, like using a 5W lamp, same like nfs world mess !

And we come to the muscles issue, where it's honestly ridiculous work. I can't accept the fact, that i might pick a VW, or a BMW, or any ordinary european car, in race mode, and make it drift with relative ease on turns, but when i pick any muscle under the same mode (fortunately not all) such as the boss 302, that refuses to start drifting no matter if low or high rpm, unless i force it with a tap of handbrake. It feels like the front wheels are glued on the road and the back are just makin a burnout and that's it !

I wonder how many more aspects of quickie work i'll find in this game, and so far i've mentioned way too many than any previous title. Award of quickie and careless work to ghost?!... (ea is always present and known for it)

Message 1 of 2 (410 Views)

Re: Faster gear shifting, traffic tail lights low, race muscles refuse to drift

★★ Expert

@SpirosFX 

This problem I have not had with shifting in the game, it could be an isolated event for you.

I have been on forums a while and have not read any complaints thus far about shifting lag problems!

It could be your PC is running allot of background programs slowing your pc down.

It could also be your antivirus slowing you down.

Check your Internet Speed and run a online test.

Also it could be your in a game event with others and the connection in the lobby is bad.

There are many reasons why this kind of slow lag happens in games...but when it happens I just do the best i can in the event.

Have a great day. 

Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)