Familytree

by MrRacooney

Original Post

Familytree

★★★ Newbie

heThere are a lot of big mistakes in the family tree.

At some smallest changes, such as holidays or weather and also on many properties there seems to

be problems with the family-trees of the Sims. There ancestors who have already died disappear from

the family-trees of the living Sims and do not reappear, again and again.

Sometimes there are only a few sims, like one grandparent, for example but even whole generations are disappear.

When will there be a real update for this big bugs at the family-tree? That they can still be displayed correctly and

completely even after 20 generations? It can't be in a life simulation, that there is no deal with solving such

"big" problems and on the other side there rather adds some strange things to Strangerville, rather than creating

a reasonable framework for a life simulation - it's really sad what the Sims has become.

I sincerely hope that this problem will be solved completely soon.

Otherwise makes no sense to play many challenges or even playing with the life simulation.
Or the Sims doesn't make sense to many gamers.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (281 Views)

Re: Familytree

Champion

@MrRacooney, I totally agree with the need for more complete family trees in the game.  Standard smile I hate it when a deceased family member disappears from the tree!  Devil

However, The original Sims was a fantastic life-simulation game and it didn't even have family trees! Raised eyebrowLarge smile  So, while Sims games should have family trees, it isn't exactly necessary! Wink 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)

Re: Familytree

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MrRacooney, here is a link that might be part of your problem. It is at least work looking at.Standard smile  If this describes your problem, then please click on the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the original poster's post! Wink

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-in-Family-Tree-Disappearing/td-p/7287642

Best of luck! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)