Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

★★★★★ Expert

*Vader voice* Impressive, @BlueWizardRob. VERY impressive.

What are their names? (Their secret identities are safe with me.)

Message 111 of 140 (1,296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

*Vader voice* Impressive, @BlueWizardRob. VERY impressive.

What are their names? (Their secret identities are safe with me.)

Phillip Knight (Grey)

Patrick Knight (Red)

James Knight (Blue)

Robert Knight (Black)

They are all brand new. The group I retired last week had been active since I got the alien server error in September. All four are Alexander Knight IX ‘s sons.  The alien server bug is sad. Most weeks I get 0-1 stickers and can’t see friends parties. On the plus side I get tons more done in real life because I only log onto the game once a day without the incentive of interacting with friends.

Message 112 of 140 (1,288 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob  😄 Supes have no friends. They lead lonely, noble lives. "With great power...." And they get tons done in real life! Haha!

And of COURSE these guys would be from the Alex line! Lol!

I'm not familiar with the alien bug, but now I'm paranoid. So many have lost their games lately. I figured that's a large part of the player exodus. Only a handful of the old crew is still active. 😔

Message 113 of 140 (1,272 Views)

★ Guide

I just started playing about a month ago.

I have given my Sims first names that are alphabetical based on the order they were created (or born). Each of my Sims has a different last name.

I'm also doing my own version of a 100 Baby Challenge with one of my Sims (and all different fathers).

Left to right in this photo are:

Baby Flora

Adult child Dylan

Ciara

Arabella

Brooke (mom of all the kids)

Baby Emerson

Screenshot_20190325-165204.png

Message 114 of 140 (1,257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Edited by CM - Reference to removed post

@kimberlyaz1992 😄 Your 100 Baby Challenge is such a cool and bizarre idea! You should create a new thread so you can keep an ongoing list of Brooke's offsprings' names. That's something I"d love to read, especially when you get to the Q, X, Y & Z!

@BlueWizardRob When AleX is born, it'll be a commemorative event! —What if you tried to time a party attendance with a non-friend? What are the chances it would show up in your Find Parties?

Message 115 of 140 (1,258 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I could try. I’m not sure it would work because the observed behavior is that we are on a whole separate server, but that is just observed and we have no confirmation.
Message 116 of 140 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob All right. Here's what we'll do: We'll synchronize watches and establish a rendezvous time—next week, when you have a solid window.

I'll unfriend you. I'll begin an "open" party at precisely the appointed time, and you scroll through your party availability.

I know it's a long-shot, but maybe it's something that hasn't been attempted before. No reason not to try.

Do you accept the mission?

Message 117 of 140 (1,250 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Sounds good
Message 118 of 140 (1,240 Views)

Community Manager

Hello Simmers,

I've removed some of the more recent posts to help the discussion stay on topic. Standard smile A friendly reminder to keep our forum rules in mind when posting as thread derailment would break our rules. Thread derailment is not considered fair to other players who join discussions looking to talk about that specific topic/their game, etc. While we encourage you to share your experiences and opinions, we'd ask that you be mindful of others and the discussion itself. Please try to keep this in mind for again.

Thanks folks.

Lanna 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 119 of 140 (1,133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Screenshot_20190412-191053.png

Brick Sim's family.

Just found out red headed child (or pink, Zeejay)is double-jointed.

Oh my! - Dee Brick (hand on chest, forever young matriarch of the family. She watches her children retire and move out).

Next to pink haired child are her other boys:, Jaybee and Ajay (Ajay is retired, probably wondering when he can move out). 

Then Droid Brick, the patriarch of the family. He loves kids (thinking about his next child). Surrounding him are the toddlers in the family: Jayen and Deecee.

Next, daughters: Jayee (she is hoping she gets to move out before the next child arrives) and Jayel.

What you see besides Dee and Droid is the third generation.

Their mission: adopt as many Sim's as possible.

You have just been introduced to the Brick family. 

Message 120 of 140 (1,092 Views)