Re: Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

by MayaRose1138

Original Post

★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

I've got a good household right now.  Everyone is fit and no one has the stupid dreadlocks.  I have my usual ratio of 7 boys for each girl born.

IMG_0005.jpg

Wow, that is a very uneven ratio!  My family has just had their fifth girl in a row, which is a record, and makes most of the 'G' generation female.  There was Geordi and Galen (heir), then Gracie, Glory (heir), Georgiana (heir), Gypsy-Rose and now Gabriella.  I haven't had more than three tries per sim to get an heir, so the next one for Jett will hopefully be an heir but whether it continues the trend of female heirs this generation, I'll have to wait and see!!

Message 91 of 140 (1,412 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

At one point I had 18 boys in a row without a girl.  Now it tends to be about 1 to 7 fairly reliably.  I'm ok with that now because I have collected many more Izzy options for boys than girls and I don't want to get rid of anything.

Message 92 of 140 (1,403 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

At one point I had 18 boys in a row without a girl.  Now it tends to be about 1 to 7 fairly reliably.  I'm ok with that now because I have collected many more Izzy options for boys than girls and I don't want to get rid of anything.

Wow!  I would have a lot of trouble with 18 boys because I would find it hard for names!  

Finally got got my last heir for gen 'G' - Jett got his son, Galahad, continuing the unbroken male line Standard smile.  I'll post a pic of the current household when he ages up into a toddler.

Message 93 of 140 (1,372 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My current generation

Message 94 of 140 (1,357 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Team Green

Message 95 of 140 (1,351 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@mindpilgrim  Cool - a family of spies and superheros. :eahigh_file:

Message 96 of 140 (1,331 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 wrote:

@mindpilgrim  Cool - a family of spies and superheros. :eahigh_file:

I approve!

Message 97 of 140 (1,315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Current lines of heirship before I start on Gen 10:

Sienna -> Darcy -> Callum -> Leo -> Emerson -> Jett -> Galahad -> Ryker (unbroken male line from Darcy onwards)

-> Destiny -> Cassidy -> Leia -> Elianna -> Jasmine -> Galen -> Ruby-Rose (female line except Galen)

-> Connor -> Luke -> Everest -> Jackson -> Glory -> Rhythm (male line from Connor except Glory)

Siri -> Diamond -> Cooper -> Liberty -> Emmeline -> Jamison -> Georgiana -> Rylee (2 female, 1 male alternate)

interesting how to two lines that were broken in the last generation (Destiny and Connor's) fixed themselves in the next generation!  I'm fully expecting Rylee to have a son this generation Standard smile

Also, Glory had six children last generation with three men!  She just couldn't get an heir and I had to get rid of a lot of her cousins to fit in the children.  Fortunately, I found a blue-skinned sim for the last child, which was a great relief Standard smile

Message 98 of 140 (1,224 Views)

★ Apprentice

Gen 10 = X-Men

Wolverine

Storm

Beast

Mystique

Message 99 of 140 (1,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Mine is the Biggest Its ever been! I fiinally have girls!

The past 2 generations 2 sets of boys! Finally along came a girl, Sapphire who has the blue hair. And her and her husband had a girl. One of her cousins had a boy, who i am looking to give to someone and Sapphire's other cousin had a girl, so im super happy to finally have girls! 

Message 100 of 140 (1,136 Views)