Re: Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

by MayaRose1138

Original Post

★★ Guide

@rmw8855 wrote:

@MayaRose1138  Either that or change the sex of one of your boys to a girl.  I had to do that after 10 boys in row.

I know but I'm trying not to change the genetics of the sims, just to see how things play out.  But two of my sims had a girl today, so I'm hopeful that my other two sims can have a girl too with the correct skin colour!  Of course now I've said that, they won't Standard smile

@Finealta, Isla now has two great-grandchildren - Geordi and newborn Gracianna.  Geordi has the red hair, but don't know about Gracie yet.  

Message 81 of 140 (1,149 Views)

★★ Guide

Geordi and Gracianna have a little sister, Glory, who is the heir to that branch of the family.  So now I have two branches whose heirs have changed gender - Jackson's and Jasmine's!  Makes me wonder what's going to happen to the other two branches...

Message 82 of 140 (1,117 Views)

★★ Guide

Current household - a mix of two generations.  (Sorry about the blurriness - I can't seem to get them clear in here).

LtoR: Gracianna, Jameson, Geordi, Justice, Jackson, Jasmine, Jagger, Jett, Galen, Glory.

Justice and Jackson have Geordi, Gracie and Glory.  Jasmine and Jagger have Galen.  Jett is Justice's brother; Jameson is Jagger's brother.

I might end up marrying Gracie to Jameson - he has an unusual look, and Gracie is pretty so it would be a shame to waste those genes!

IMG_0658.JPG

Message 83 of 140 (1,075 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

House of Stars...

• Jayne Mansfield
  • Greta Garbo
  • Rosalind Russell 
  • Dorothy Lamour 
Message 84 of 140 (1,037 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MayaRose1138 wrote:

Current household - a mix of two generations.  (Sorry about the blurriness - I can't seem to get them clear in here).

LtoR: Gracianna, Jameson, Geordi, Justice, Jackson, Jasmine, Jagger, Jett, Galen, Glory.

Justice and Jackson have Geordi, Gracie and Glory.  Jasmine and Jagger have Galen.  Jett is Justice's brother; Jameson is Jagger's brother.

I might end up marrying Gracie to Jameson - he has an unusual look, and Gracie is pretty so it would be a shame to waste those genes!

IMG_0658.JPG

Oh wow!  THats an awesome family line.  I’m so happy to see it carried on so far forward!

@VintageStarlette  Just stunning 🖤

Message 85 of 140 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I've got a full house. Four active Sims, two NPC husbands, and six adult kids. 

Message 86 of 140 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is my current gen, with three inactives and the extra is Hudson, from my secondary account who’s married to Devin, the blonde with the check shirt.  He’s moving in on Tuesday.  All of the kids are theirs apart from the brunette, who is Ashlin and Zandedu’s daughter i think?

Message 87 of 140 (975 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@Finealta wrote:

@MayaRose1138 wrote:

I might end up marrying Gracie to Jameson - he has an unusual look, and Gracie is pretty so it would be a shame to waste those genes

.IMG_0658.JPG

Oh wow!  THats an awesome family line.  I’m so happy to see it carried on so far forward!

Thank you!  You should have seen it a couple of days ago!  The four in the middle have all retired, so Jamison, Jett and Geordi have all been promoted, but because of EA's oversight in not putting a cancel button on the 'create a sim' section, I couldn't promote Gracie.  So I had to create a completely new sim, who will become Jett's girlfriend (and Jett is really enjoying the new rocket scientist career!). 

And Jamison just had a baby, Georgiana, who is green like him and therefore will be heir.  That line, at least, has continued its pattern of heirship!  

Message 88 of 140 (965 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Finealta Of COURSE your Sims are all gorgeous. I think a couple of them have come around. I'll snag as many as I can until we can get to the same party.

Message 89 of 140 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've got a good household right now.  Everyone is fit and no one has the stupid dreadlocks.  I have my usual ratio of 7 boys for each girl born.

IMG_0005.jpg

Message 90 of 140 (942 Views)