Re: Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

by MayaRose1138

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

The Tree Family

Message 71 of 140 (1,383 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I finally retired Connor and Angelina in order to promote their nephews Joshua and Anthony

Message 72 of 140 (1,367 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

So... I went to take a final screenshot before retiring Adriana and Micheal and...? Emery (npc daughter-in-law) appears to be hiding behind them.

Message 73 of 140 (1,297 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter  Here is my most recent family portrait.  As you can see this next generation has 2 purple hair young men and 1 with brown hair.  I can't wait to introduce a new hair color into the family  Large smile

Message 74 of 140 (1,225 Views)

★ Expert

@rmw8855 can you post me individuals pics of your purple haired boys ( have not done purple yet.) I cant see them when you post them from the whole family portrait Thanks! 

Message 75 of 140 (1,220 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Here you go.  I don't think they look too bad considering I can't tinker with anything yet Wink

Message 76 of 140 (1,215 Views)

★★ Guide

How do I edit my pics to make them smaller so I can post them?  I'd like to occasionally share my sim generations with everyone!

Message 77 of 140 (1,164 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

😊 48 hour progression

Message 78 of 140 (1,136 Views)

★★ Guide

The streak of boys continues - six in a row now - and it's put an end to the female line of heirs Frown. Unless I try for a female heir for that line, which I might just do, just so it's not male dominated!

Message 79 of 140 (1,062 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@MayaRose1138  Either that or change the sex of one of your boys to a girl.  I had to do that after 10 boys in row.

Message 80 of 140 (1,048 Views)