Re: Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

by MrsNHP

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

My current family 😁 I like the randomness of letting “genetics” decide their looks. Mostly they have babies with other players’ sims whose looks are interesting in one way or another. Sometimes I tweak the body shape and hair color, but I don’t change the face or skin color. The green skin seems to be a dominant gene 😄 

Message 51 of 140 (1,343 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That's too cool, @MrsNHP! You may have Elphaba in your ancestral line!

Message 52 of 140 (1,328 Views)

★★★★ Expert

This is my newest generation of the Miria Family:

Left to Right - Belle, her daughter Loriana, her cousin Daria, her aunt Aria (Daria's mom), her aunt Alyssa, her husband Oliver Spada, her sister Emily, her son Dante, and in the cradle her daughter Giada.  Since the picture was taken Belle & Oliver have had another son, Milo.

Message 53 of 140 (1,314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Left to right: social butterfly Arjuna, daredevil toddler Devante, Barbie (in yellow), rebel Rose, Otis, hot mama Moeka (main), shy Beatriz peaking behind, stylish Easter (other main), Parker, outgoing Alvaro, Carl & baby Shana.

E4E6E422-1003-4BAE-A38C-A4B911786EE7.jpeg

Love em’

Message 54 of 140 (1,291 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Here4Snacks, they're all so good looking! Love their different characters...!!
Message 55 of 140 (1,287 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@themummyof4 I don’t know if it’s because I’m use to managing large households on s4 but I like seeing ticks & personalities when there are so many, Davante for example literally walks into all th3 danger spots, well danger spots if th3 reaper was in the game, sadly Otis and Carl never seem to b3 around so in my mind they’re working so haven’t had th3 chance to suss out their personalities. I don’t know about you but it helps me dress them when I get to know them.

(p.s - no idea why my ‘e’ are being auto changed into 3 😳)

Message 56 of 140 (1,286 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Here4Snacks  Great looking family.  I love how you describe all of the personalities.  Easter's outfit is one of my favorites.  I get jealous every time I see it around town.

Message 57 of 140 (1,277 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@rmw8855 I love that skirt so much, really want it in black but haven’t seen it in Izzy since.

Message 58 of 140 (1,262 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Here4Snacks Great looking family. I have that skirt in red too. ☺

Message 59 of 140 (1,259 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@PaQuilter1 Please tell me it’s a classy red because I bet it looks stunning in classy red. (My spectrum of red preferences starts off at lowly clown paint red, works it way up to cheap #$&* red then tops at classy red lol)

Message 60 of 140 (1,242 Views)