False Advertising - The Missing Cars Conundrum

by MasterMedicHQ

Original Post

Re: False Advertising - The Missing Cars Conundrum

★★★★ Apprentice
Just realize EA has completely ignored every thread on NFS payback thread. It's time to fight back in $$$.. They want to lie about multiplayer free roam, lie about the cars lists, and lie about the time to update all these issues. Well it's time to

#BoycottEA
Message 11 of 17 (521 Views)

★★ Guide

Too many titles, to much power now for a boycott to work.

I bet there is a disclaimer in there somewhere in the EULA that releases them from any liability for not having a car in a game due to technical issues beyond there control etc etc.   lol

Message 12 of 17 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
To Careerfire24: Obviously you haven't played the game. It's the buggiest game I've played in years. Drive down any highway or start a bait crate event. Then just look for the cars that are not moving...you can drive right through them! And there are the cars that are stopped during a race and as you approach them, they start moving after they "teleport" feet away from where they were first spotted. With all the bugs, what's a few more?
Message 13 of 17 (447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I feel like those cars were on the list but those were actually meant to come out when the DLC came out. I may be wrong but that's what I'm just thinking. They probably don't want to say when they will be added exactly bc that's when the DLC will come out.
Message 14 of 17 (412 Views)

★★ Pro

@XGCSith

Sadly I have been seeing a lot of people on the forums flat out demanding like spoiled 2 year olds as if what they want is the most important thing. If you or I and anyone else try and place a constructive post it is instantly labeled " Oh you must love EA or work for them" some time. You make a solid point as Ghost isn't a big studio and things take time and considering the fact the list of "demands" is so large they might as well just make another game . All of these demands I am seeing seem to forget that people need to follow work place procedure and would also like to get paid to do these things and they have EA bosses that sign their paychecks. So that places limitations on what they can and cant do as its not like they can tell their employer to go F off and do what ever they want.  To many never look at the bigger picture involved in a situation instead they focus just on their own wants.  Disappointed

Message 15 of 17 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It worked for Battlefront 2. Stock plummeting, future legislation concerning loot crates from several countries.

It takes a while, but it does work.

Message 16 of 17 (358 Views)

★★ Pro

@Darmzotte

Exactly my friend , its does take awhile but it does happen most of the time right. Oh for sure there are the others times we cant forget but for the most part some stuff happens. Better later then never IMHO.

Message 17 of 17 (341 Views)