FUT20 club name change

by NerKa23

Original Post

Re: FUT20 club name change

★★★★ Novice
@NerKa23 Have EA done anything about this yet? Come on guys this is a ridiculously annoying bug that's over a month old. Every time i pause to make a sub i see my stupid temporary club name i choose just to complete challenge and it really aggrevates me that i can't change it.
Message 61 of 136 (2,210 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey EA when are you mutts going to finally do something about this easy fix? Bunch of useless clowns. I'm tossing this game in the trash not even worth returning it.

Message 62 of 136 (2,107 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@yakoob16 Agree with you, a simple f****n thing man and they don t do nothing for us
Message 63 of 136 (2,077 Views)

★ Novice

Heyyyyyyy ea 

Message 64 of 136 (2,064 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok... I'm a software developer in a small start-up. On my first day, fresh out of college I fixed 4 bugs more complex than this. With the huge resources you guys have this should've been fixed the day the game was released. I will email, post & ring every single day if I have to so that something is done about this. Surely this is a breach of the SLA.

Message 65 of 136 (1,878 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks man for taking action, hopefully EA fix at least this minor stupid rule.. to lesser the pressure and the steam of annoying cheaters who make me hate FIFA as a whole.

Message 66 of 136 (1,858 Views)

Change club name

★★★ Newbie

Please add the option to change the club name for a second time (at least). It's ridiculous to be stucked with the same club name. C'mon...it's not such a big deal. Or the technology isn't there yet?

Message 67 of 136 (1,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same I just spent 1 hour with EA support and it still broken 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Message 68 of 136 (1,796 Views)