FUT20 club name change

by NerKa23

Original Post

Re: FUT20 club name change

★★ Novice

This seems like it would be a simple fix. Either make the objective repeatable or add it to the catalogue like in Fifa 19

Message 51 of 136 (1,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fifa 20 is the worse fifa I have ever played they’ve changed everything it’s got some good features I must admit but not being able to change your club name. They can’t even provide for the fans of the game they just make empty promises but just take your money from all the fifa points. Now I’m stuck with this shocking name “Verona AS” EA won’t fix this issue just gonna have to wait to the next fifa and then they will make more faults and rob us 

Message 52 of 136 (1,840 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here : still annoying !

https://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-17/Probleme-lors-de-creation-de-nouveau-club-FUT-apres-suppression/m-...

(French topic)

Already noticed this bug in FIFA 17 ...

Happy to know they didn't even fix it since then !!!

I guess we'll hope for nothing ...

Message 53 of 136 (1,807 Views)

★ Novice

Season  objective > FOUNDATION > Change club name

Message 54 of 136 (1,777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Aceproductionz1 The post refers to change it a second time. We all know about the objectives man. Omg watch the entire post.

<CM: removed profanity>

Message 55 of 136 (1,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@NerKa23 I also have this problem EA please add new option to change club name
Message 56 of 136 (1,728 Views)

★★ Novice

If we buy a new my club membership and open the team does not start everything from scratch. ? Doesn't it make more sense than to wait like that?

Message 57 of 136 (1,679 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you mean deleting your club and starting a new one? That just gives you a generic name and also the objectives can't be redone so no option to change the name.

Message 58 of 136 (1,639 Views)

★★ Novice
I think when a new club is opened it should have the right to change the name already everything starts from scratch I don't understand why they do not do this because of me and many victims. I could not play with the name I wanted to cool down the game and I do not play does not come from within. As I said, every time a new club is opened, it should have the right to change the name. everything is already reset. Players vs. I can not. Isn't it ridiculous why it doesn't have the right to change names? Do I have to play with the name the game imposes on me ?
Message 59 of 136 (1,606 Views)

★★ Novice
The game was nice when it first came out, but after the last update players are moving very fast in the ball as if the turbo inserted I did not like what you think about it?
Message 60 of 136 (1,544 Views)