Re: FUT20 club name change

by 834ced1a5731b11dfb5ffa6d7884559a

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

EA.... Your really pathetic. We have been waiting for months  now and still nothing.... Im sick and tired of all These Og fut Player and vollunteer idiots Not undersranding anything. This is a disgrace, but all you Care about is Kids buying 10$ Card Packs and getting Christiano Ronaldo in a Picture for FIFA 21. You cant even Change a simple Feature.  Since FIFA 14 you have Continued to decline in Quality. I will never ever buy another FIFA until you whimps learn how Take critiscisim from customers and use it. YOU ARE A JOKE. Ban me If you want but you cant keep the truth away from Others much longer. Hope you enjoy the Last 100€ you will ever get from me!!!!🤮🤮🤮 .

Message 131 of 136 (1,065 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How is this still an issue? Obviously this is intentional from EA because it’s pissing off people that give them money, dumd dumb dumb.

Message 132 of 136 (983 Views)

@magenius EA just don't care about... I'm done with this game
Message 133 of 136 (950 Views)

★ Apprentice

They dont even take the time to reply to the community, what is this about?

Why EA treats customers like this? People that spend many on their game.. it's SAD to see the state of fifa now.. truly sad

Message 134 of 136 (910 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A new victim here. Quitting fut if nothing fixed and conaider this as my last copy of fifa I ever buy

Been a customer since 2008

This is sad

Punishing us for someone else's mistakes

Message 135 of 136 (809 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 136 of 136 (597 Views)