Re: FUT20 club name change

by 834ced1a5731b11dfb5ffa6d7884559a

Original Post

[ Edited ]

@MonovilleFCThe best solution is to make a different profile or wait till' FIFA 21. I'm sorry but once you have redeemed the objective of changing your name, that's it. No reversals.

Moving forward, make sure that whatever name you decide on that it's the one you want and check it before you submit.

Deleting and making a new club will not reset the objectives as this system is in place to prevent coin distribution through grinding objectives.

If you have any questions be sure to ask!

Thanks!

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 121 of 136 (22,026 Views)

★ Novice

did you try it?
did it work?

i had fifa18 and then i directly moved onto fifa20 and just to finish the objective, gave some random name. then after searching a lot for the name change, deleted my club and now, am stuck with some random name. ofcourse i didn't know that the club names can be transferred else i would have arranged fifa19 from my friend just to get the data moved on it and then to fifa20.
bottom line is, i still have everything on fifa18, and i have a fifa19 CD from my friend.
If your technique worked, i will do it too.

Message 122 of 136 (1,587 Views)

Worst consumer experience in the world... Worst company.... Last fifa for me 

* ea

Message 123 of 136 (1,552 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 124 of 136 (1,528 Views)

★★ Novice

How is there not a fix for this, it’s such a simple thing to implement. It would make everyone happier. Ea just cannot be bothered, no wonder they top the list of worst companies

Message 125 of 136 (1,370 Views)

★ Novice

I don’t even know. I stopped playing because I’ve realized how * EA is. No more of my money goes to them. I’d come back to change my effing club name though.

Message 126 of 136 (1,345 Views)

I've made a formal complaint about everything that is going on the game and asked a refund... They don't care but I've reached to figure out how to do it. 

Here is the address 

Electronic Arts Limited,

Onslow House,

Onslow Street,

Guildford,

Surrey GU1 4TN

There is support for the European consumer and they are doing everything. 

https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/consumers/resolve-your-consumer-complaint/european-con...

Message 127 of 136 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Squad menu than squad actions , squad selector, rename

Message 128 of 136 (1,173 Views)

★ Novice

@Pappcika81 wrote:

Squad menu than squad actions , squad selector, rename

You got my hopes up! This is how you change squad name, not club name.

Message 129 of 136 (1,160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Your Not getting

the Point!!! We're OGS Just Like you and sonst want to Just Switch Out Account. 

Message 130 of 136 (894 Views)