Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FUT18 Market Ban carried on FUT19 or not?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT18 Market Ban carried on FUT19 or not?

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I just want to know. I had market banned on FIFA18. Now on FUT 19 I see I can use it without problem but just in game (on PC). On Web App and Companion it keeps telling me to play FUT on PC in order to unlock. The problem is that I've played about 30 games and the market is still locked on the App with the same message. 

My question is: Will the market ever be unlocked or it will remian blocked forever on the Apps and I will can use it only in the game? Because it's quite annoying that if the ban would remain, I suppose it shouldn't display the message to continue playing on PC in order to unlock the market.

Looking for a clear answer

Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
If you were banned in a previous version of the game and are seeing a message telling you that you need to play FUT in order to unlock the web app then the good news is that if you play FUT your transfer market on the app will unlock eventually for you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (51 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
If you were banned in a previous version of the game and are seeing a message telling you that you need to play FUT in order to unlock the web app then the good news is that if you play FUT your transfer market on the app will unlock eventually for you.
Message 2 of 2 (52 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help