Re: FUT transfers

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT transfers

★★★ Newbie

Just wondering going forward with FIFA, Are the transfers on FUT going to be a bit more straight forward when it comes to searching for a 'special' card. I mean at the moment you can spend ages looking for a specific card/player but wouldn't it be alot easier and less time consuming if there was an option to search for a specific FUT special card you want so you only search for TOTW players or TOTY or Champions League common or rare players etc. It gets frustrating at times trying to do the SBC but your taking forever to try and get the last card you need searching through countless transfer options but not the type you need. Just a thought that could help thousands of people going forward.

Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@moffat106 Hiya, this has been brought up to the right teams and while I can't speak on future versions of FIFA, I can say that it's something we're interested in and looking into.

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@moffat106 Hiya, this has been brought up to the right teams and while I can't speak on future versions of FIFA, I can say that it's something we're interested in and looking into.

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)