Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT delete club/ stuck with club name

by Zak_Khn

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FUT delete club/ stuck with club name

★★ Newbie
Deleted FIFA ultimate team club maximum number of times & it's told me to contact EA Customer Support for help deleting your club. When I started Ultimate Team for the first time on FIFA 18 PS4 it didn't give me an option to create a name for my FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM, so I tried to figure how to create a name then I deleted it few times still couldn't figure it out. Now I'm stuck with a club name which I'm dissatisfied with & can't do anything, help me out EA this is the worst experience to ultimate team.
Message 1 of 3 (1,523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FUT delete club/ stuck with club name

Community Manager

@Zak_Khn

If you have reached the maximum number of club deletions you will need to contact our phone or chat support to help you with that: https://help.ea.com/nz/contact-us/

There are two ways to rename your club, there is a manager task in which you change your club name, and you can also use the one-time name change from the catalog. If you have done both already then there's no way to change your team name. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,345 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Zak_Khn

If you have reached the maximum number of club deletions you will need to contact our phone or chat support to help you with that: https://help.ea.com/nz/contact-us/

There are two ways to rename your club, there is a manager task in which you change your club name, and you can also use the one-time name change from the catalog. If you have done both already then there's no way to change your team name. 

Message 2 of 3 (2,346 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Want to reply
Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs