Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT Web App Transfer Market Customer Service Is Awful.

by BlowinUpBarney

Original Post

FUT Web App Transfer Market Customer Service Is Awful.

★★★★★ Newbie

Look at the conversation I had with Support. I have played over 50 games on FUT and still dont have access to the transfer market. I keep getting told just play more. It is unbelievable that they cant tell you how many more games you need to play.

Anjellie: Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Anjellie, may I start with your first name please?
you: Yes my name is Jeremy
Anjellie: Hi there, Jeremy ! Nice to meet you. You contacted us with a concern regarding FIFA 19. Can you share more details about it?
you: Yes it is the web app transfer market. I chated with someone a few days ago who said i was close to getting access but for some reason I still dont. I have played over 50 games of ultimate team so I am just wondering what I have to do in order to gain access
Anjellie: I understand that you can't access the Transfer Market as of now due to required play or matches using your console. Here's what I can do, I will pull up the record here and I may need to ask some questions to determine what is going on right now with the account and I will provide you the best way here for you to gain access to the Transfer Market.
Anjellie: To start, may I have your email address that is linked to your EA Account and your Gamertag?
you: Yes it is [edit: email address removed]
Anjellie: Thank you.
Anjellie: Just to check, are you getting an error message that says " play more matches on your console to access the Transfer Market?
you: Yes
Anjellie: I see. May I know what are the game modes that you tried to play using your Xbox?
you: I have played Division Rivals and Squad battles but mostly Division Rivals
Anjellie: How about Squad Building Challenge?
you: I have done those on both the web app and on my console
Anjellie: During this time kindly try to play using the console. All you need to do is to play more game using your console to finally unlocked the access to the Transfer Market mostly like SBC and other online modes will do. There is no specific number of matches stated here on your account but once the system recognized the matches it will trigger the ability to unlocked and provide you the full access to the market.
Anjellie: As I am checking here on your account you are almost there. Just access the game and play several matches and just enjoy it. You will never notice you finally unlocked the Transfer Market.
Anjellie: You can also visit this link for more useful information about the Transfer Market : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/fut-transfer-market-access-on-web-and-companion-apps/
you: That is what the advisor told me a few days ago and i have played over 25 more games since then online
you: is there no specific requirement to gaining access?
Anjellie: It means the 25 matches is not enough yet. The main requirements for your account is related to the error message itself, Jeremy.
you: What is the main requirements?
Anjellie: Play more matches using console.
Anjellie: That is the main requirements.
you: how many more? 5, 10, 50?
Anjellie: There is no specific numbers; all will depend on your account and this was provided by FIFA Studio only upon checking your previous activities in the game.
you: I dont understand why the requirement is so vague 
Anjellie: There's no harm in trying. Kindly play more matches using your console and I am sure that you will finally unlocked the Transfer Market on your end, Jeremy.
you: Its frustrating that there is no way for me to unlock the web app after playing over 50 games online. 
you: I am unable to be at my console during the day so I would like to use the web app to trade and try to do SBCs but I cant do that becasue I dont have access 
Anjellie: I deeply understand your situation right now. My apologies if we do not have the means to unlock the access for you as this will all depend on your game play and the FUT account itself. I hope you understand.
you: I just think this is awful customer service. I understand if you cant unlock it and it depends on my games played but not being able to tell me the required amount of games or how many more games needs to be played is not right
Anjellie: I understand your feedback however this information is belong to our FIFA Studio only as they are the one whose checking the players account and setting up those numbers that you need to play for you to gain the access on the TM.As much as we loved to share it to you we don't have that information as well on our end.
you: Is there a way to contact Fifa Studio?
you: I mean is there a way for me to contact Fifa Studio?
Anjellie: I believed what they have is the Customer Support only but if you want to go further you can also send this to our Forums as the Community Manager keeps on tracking the data and forward it over to the FIFA Studio for review.
Anjellie: Here it goes: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-English/ct-p/AHQ-English
you: Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: FUT Web App Transfer Market Customer Service Is Awful.

★★ Novice

Dude same here, I'm starting to get pissed off to be honest, bunch of useless fools 

Message 2 of 3 (110 Views)

Re: FUT Web App Transfer Market Customer Service Is Awful.

★★ Novice

Me too bro. EA is just nonsense

Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)
Twitter Stream