Re: FUT Swap Deals April

by scottlangler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT Swap Deals April

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I worked hard to get all FUT Swap Deals Players throughout April and was really looking forward to opening the Base Icon pack I was planning on getting as the reward. However this morning my heart sank when I realised I had been so excited about getting (and that I had done all I needed to) the Icon pack and had forgotten to actually put the FUT Swap Players into the SBC to get it. I realise the April FUT Swap SBC's have now expired but I would like to know if it's possible for someone at EA to recognise I have all the required items achieved during April in my club and they could somehow give me the Base Icon pack that way.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @FluorescentGold but if you missed the deadline to complete the SBC then we are unable to extend it for you. In situations like this, there is nothing that we can do.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (324 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
No, sorry
Message 2 of 8 (336 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @FluorescentGold but if you missed the deadline to complete the SBC then we are unable to extend it for you. In situations like this, there is nothing that we can do.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 8 (325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, do you think there will be an SBC for those of us who have either forgotten to put the players in the SBC or weren't at home in the small time frame after receiving the final FUT Swap Deals player and being able to put them into the SBC before they expired because to me it doesn't seem very fair if someone has grinded for the whole month and not be able to get their reward just because they weren't at home for the short time it would have been possible after receiving the final FUT Swap item.

Message 4 of 8 (322 Views)

Community Manager

I am not aware of any plans for a repeat of the SBC  @FluorescentGold

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive had a simular problem but mine was EA or PSN fault due to not being able to get online on fut19 that day think it's a joke that we slug it out all month and there's nothing they can do for there own network issues puts me off buying fifa 20. not to mention the amount I spend on packs for them to be a joke.

Message 6 of 8 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also reported through ea chat to be told I would hear something in the next couple of days so when I check my email today it just says case resolved which it's really not!!

Message 7 of 8 (286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also reported through ea chat to be told I would hear something in the next couple of days so when I check my email today it just says case resolved which it's really not!

Message 8 of 8 (285 Views)