Re: FUT SWAP FARSE

by Darrengear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT SWAP FARSE

★★ Novice

ON April 7th I contacted EA regarding not being able to see the llorente card they said engineers are dealing with this other people are having this problem sit tight

today I contact EA again I say I can not see Mendy on my DKT rewards

now they only are releasing 12 Fut Swap cards yet they have been issues for me obtaing 2 cards through technical difficulty and I need 11 for sanchez...please try and stay with me

I have already acquired I think 7 fut swap cards including winning a DKT Negrado

Now they are 11 days for me to get this card and now as it stands maximum I can get is 10 fut swap players

so EA please explain to me what is the point you try and innovate FUT experience by giving us players who are barely worth it and then don't ensure the majority of people can get the highest rated card????

Message 1 of 5 (406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@Darrengear

He was there as a reward on Monday + Tuesday for everyone.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (365 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Darrengear

Just to clarify, did you win the DKT and not receive your player as a reward?

-Aido

Message 2 of 5 (377 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Aiden

I did not do the DKT as Mendy was not apart of the prizes and llorente never came up for me to do the squad builder. I did win the DKT for negrado as that came up but I have not seen any mendy come up in DKT. 

Message 3 of 5 (369 Views)

@Darrengear

He was there as a reward on Monday + Tuesday for everyone.

-Aido

Message 4 of 5 (366 Views)

★★ Novice

but this is what I'm saying if it was up for two days as a DKT but no one knew that, so it seems that fut swap is farse to make you believe that you can achieve a high rated card but in actuality its just a ploy to make you spend your hard earned coins. theres only 12 players and they put mendy in a DKT for two days, EA is not really giving there players a chance they are making it as unobtainable as can possibly be whilst tryin to make it seem you can achieve this. I can bet no a lot of people would amount 11 swap cards and if that's so what is the actual point of fut swap? is it for the players or for EA?

Message 5 of 5 (335 Views)