FUT SERVERS

by pempho_ndi_ndolo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT SERVERS

★ Novice

Everytime i finish playing a FUT match, full-time whistle blown. It says i have lost connection and that the servers can't process your request at this time, you click OK then it says it's lost connection to the FUT servers yet the EA servers are still connected. Even when i have won, i am still be credited with the loss because of dnf, even though the full-time whislte and highlights of the games have been shown. How did i not finish the game ? Worse off, everytime i lose it connects and doesn't have that problem. It only has that problem when I win, I have been relegated from division 4 to division 7 because of this problem. How do I overcome this problem ?

Message 1 of 4 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FUT SERVERS

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @pempho_ndi_ndolo. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @pempho_ndi_ndolo. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (291 Views)

★ Novice
I have tried using a LAN connection, it still doesn't help. Keeps giving me loses, are there any other suggestions ?
Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

Community Manager

Can you share your UO Trace @pempho_ndi_ndolo so that we can take a look at your connection and how it is being routed?

The steps to do it are in the link I posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)