Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT EARLY WEB AND COMPANION START

by mistertrovats10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT EARLY WEB AND COMPANION START

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hey @EA_Jason. Don´t you think it´s an absolute non sense, absolutely unfair, and basically not very smart to put it some way.... that after playing on PC for about 6 years, I won´t get any rewards, and I´m not gonna be able to even log in to the web app and start building my team, JUST BECAUSE i switched over to PS4? Is it like some sort of punishment? Ahaha.

Last but not least, why did I even bother on linking the Origin and PSN accounts anyways?

Best Regards,

Message 1 of 4 (134 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FUT EARLY WEB AND COMPANION START

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, we will pass it on to the team but as you know it is currently not possible to transfer returning player rewards across platforms.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (111 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, we will pass it on to the team but as you know it is currently not possible to transfer returning player rewards across platforms.
Message 2 of 4 (112 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Apprecciate your answer.....but I still have one question from my previous post,

¿What´s the purpose of linking the accounts from Origin and PSN?

Thank you.

Have a good day!

Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)

Community Manager

The PC version and the PS4 version are on different platforms with their own economies. This means that you'll be unable to transfer the progress from one platform to the other.

Basically you should get rewards on your PC version if you choose to play FIFA 19 on your PC, but not for PS4.

And the linking is needed to play FIFA 19 online in order to save your online progress Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)
Twitter Stream