FUT CHEATERS ON PS4 AGAIN!

by kwakka37

Original Post

FUT CHEATERS ON PS4 AGAIN!

★★★ Novice

I just can't understand, that after playing FUT Champs the other day, that an opponent can be drawing 1-1 with myself, then to make my playerss not go near his player with the ball, and for him to run straight down the pitch and score, also making my goalie stay in th centre of the goal and for him not to react.

This happened straight after half time, and he did this 5 times in a row, before I quit.

Also with 4 weeks since the launch of the game, how is it that people are bidding from 1m to 2m coins on icon and top players already, can someone from EA answer me that! It does not matter how many games you play, or players you sell, in this short of a time, you still can't  generate enough coins to do that.

I purchased 2 copies of this game (£140) one for myself & one for my son, and he is having the same with FUT cheats.What are you gonig to do about this?

People pay good money for your games, and you still allow the cheating idiots to ruin it for others.

I would like a reply on this, if you can be bothered!

Message 1 of 19 (14,117 Views)

Re: FUT CHEATERS ON PS4 AGAIN!

★★★★★ Apprentice
Plenty of people are coin millionaires at this point either because they know how to play the market, because they got lucky, because they're top players opening tons of free packs or because they threw lots of money at it.

"I don't have *insert thing* so nobody should" - Is a flawed way of thinking.
Message 2 of 19 (14,041 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

His problem is the hackers. If you are a Fifa player then you should know that they are up there.

Every 5 matches about 2-3 of them I play vs a BOT/Hacker, How I know that?

It's because of my 13 years of FIFA experience and because my players have -100% chemistry and 10 str, the keeper is like 10 rated, always stays on center and his players are 99 rated, they save EVERY * BALL, they win 99% of the headings, 90% of the shots are goals, no matter the strength my players have it's not enough to win a single ball.

It is very easy to spot hackers. They should easily ban them, why don't they do it? FIFA 16 was the same, 17 was the same, 18 the same, now after this short period of time, 40% of the accounts are owned by hackers/company that sell gold and packs.

Message 3 of 19 (14,033 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
What he said^^
Message 4 of 19 (13,964 Views)

[ Edited ]

By now most teams are going to be super stacked and everyone worth their salt should know exactly how to exploit the ai.

If you still believe people are cheating, I recommend checking out this link - hopefully it helps

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 19 (13,947 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happened to me yesterday I had 1 match remaining for Gold 2 rank in FUT and the guy I played against was noob and the game ended 1-1 in 90 minutes however in extra time I lost control over my players and the cheater kept scoring against me 3 consecutive goals in 3 minutes rofl pathetic EA can't deliver a decent game

@kwakka37 wrote:

I just can't understand, that after playing FUT Champs the other day, that an opponent can be drawing 1-1 with myself, then to make my playerss not go near his player with the ball, and for him to run straight down the pitch and score, also making my goalie stay in th centre of the goal and for him not to react.

This happened straight after half time, and he did this 5 times in a row, before I quit.

Also with 4 weeks since the launch of the game, how is it that people are bidding from 1m to 2m coins on icon and top players already, can someone from EA answer me that! It does not matter how many games you play, or players you sell, in this short of a time, you still can't  generate enough coins to do that.

I purchased 2 copies of this game (£140) one for myself & one for my son, and he is having the same with FUT cheats.What are you gonig to do about this?

People pay good money for your games, and you still allow the cheating idiots to ruin it for others.

I would like a reply on this, if you can be bothered!

Message 6 of 19 (13,813 Views)

★★★ Novice

More cheaters on Fifa again!

I have now experienced on numerous occasions, while playing Division Rivals, that instead of playing 1 v 1, I have been playing against two people controlling the other team.What is that about?

You can tell by having 2 different ps4 names above the controlled player.

Also on Division Rivals, which has happened quite alot, When you are leading 3-0 etc, that the other player pauses the game for about 10 seconds.You think, ok they are bringing on a sub.Oh no! no player comes on, and then they are all over you and score 4 goals in the last 10 mins of the game.This always seems to happen around the 80th minute.

What is with the goalies!, I have had inform goalies 86+ rated, and they either dive backwards or don't react.Where as the other team have a gold rated around the 83 rating, and he dives all over the place like superman.

So many features are inconsistant, the goalies, tackling, where you either breath near a player, and it gives away a free kick, or someone chops you down,no free kick!

Passing is still poor,you point the pass towards your player,nope! it goes the other way.

On squad battles, Ultimate has been made too difficult, where as they just smash it in from miles away,and you can do nothing about it, or they do 1 touch passing really fast and you can't get near them to tackle.But then I can win easily on Legendary.

Come on EA,sort it out, people have paid good money for the game

Message 7 of 19 (13,786 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Everyone, more rants about Fifa 19 i'm afraid!

Deflections! This always cracks me up! Why is it when the opponent shoots or the goalie makes a poor save, that it always goes back the the opponents player, and as your own players do not react fast enough, they just kick it straight in the goal.Also if the opponents goalie punches the ball clear, that it goes half up the pitch,straight to their player.Hmmmm

Tranfer market can be a laugh! Many times I have been bidding on a player for an SBC, and you think great, got him fairly cheap as the timer runs out.Green frame comes up around the player with the tick in the corner.You go back to put him in the SBC, and you find out you have been outbid after the timer has finished! Grrrrrrrr!

Pace on players!

Definately over powered with players like Sane,Salah,Mahrez,Sterling,Firmino,Vardy,Werner,the new inform Schweinsteiger, 93 pace & 93 shooting etc.I know in the premiership, they are fast, but they are not Usain Bolt.

When I used to play Fifa 17 & 18, I would get to division1 or 2, now I can't get above division 5, or win hardly any games in FUT Champs, I'm not bothered if a player is better than me, but it really ticks me off, when you can see they are blatently cheating or hacking!

Come on Fifa, too many updates with visual effects, how about doing some updates ,that address these and the previous issues on gameplay, and banning the cheats.Matbe add a report button to the game,like other games have!

I do feel better now, I have got that off my chest!

Message 8 of 19 (13,737 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Everyone, more fun with Fifa 19 and no real improvements to the game as usual.

I will start off with this cheater, who is trying to outdo the other hacking muppets on Fifa 19, so he can stand out from the crowd.

I thought I would watch my son play Division Rivals this time, as he is in division 2, and I hate to say it "he's alot better than me", he finds an opponent, goes to the team display, 90 rated team with all the high rated sweatiest players you can find.He turns to me and says" I'll give it a go! this should be fun". As the game starts he realizes that the other team is being controlled by not one,not two but three seperate players. Three white triangles above individual players at the same time.Also we noticed that the bottom right box (which displays the opponents player name and fitness bar) was not showing.

If you come across this plum,  team name Green Dot FC, id name TColburner, avoid this idiot like the plague.

Gameplay! Can anyone explain to me, that when playing one game, your players run around like they are on crack and pass perfect, then the next game you play, they move like they have cement boots and pass like they have two left feet.Hmmmm.

Opening packs are total *, whether it being rare pack,ultimate pack,mega pack etc, If I get Glik again, my controller is going to be embedded in the tv screen.

I will keep you all up to date,with anymore gems for you .

Message 9 of 19 (13,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kwakka37 Mate exactly the same after all us honest players saved our hard earned money. Workin week in and out. A multi million pound company like ea can't sort out these idiots cheating. It's a joke ea want to play the game there self's and catch and ban these hackers full stop
Message 10 of 19 (12,449 Views)