Re: FUT CHEATERS ON PS4 AGAIN!

by BHLazio

Original Post

★ Guide

Same problem, especially second argument. It's lag cause because one game you play against player near you and next against some from nowhere (P2P connection). Lag is killing this game, I switched from PES because I was thinking it can't be worst then PES online. Isn't, honestly, but isn't far. 

Message 11 of 19 (2,661 Views)

★★★ Novice

this game is absolutely excrutiating to play due to the hackers. I have lost control of my team nearly every FUT champions match which makes me not want to play at all.I have gone from winning 80% of my matches from FIFA 06-18 and suddenly with 19 and 20 I lose far more than I win due to bots and cheaters. I play on PC by the way so it seems we are experiencing the problem on all platforms. 

Message 12 of 19 (2,600 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi All

Thank you Gizmo for your input.

What can I say about FIFA 20. OMG ! WHAT A PIECE OF S**T. After playing the 1st part of the game and creating my squad, I was put in division 5, not a bad start. The visuals are pretty good and the light tunnel when openig packs is a nice touch.Not too keen on the new transfer layout and club layout when doing SBC's, and flicking back and fourth between club & market plus remebering to put on concept when filling in the challenges.

All good but they have shown absolute no interest in making the gameplay better than FIFA 19, in fact, it is totally worse.

Within my first few division rival games, I again have had 2 people playing on one side, they have moved some of my players to the sideline, so I can't control them, so they can run straight through and score. I had a total bellend do a goal kick straight down the field to his striker running, missing all my players and scoring three times in a row.

The goalkeepers are absolutelty poor, the defending is totally poor, as the AI makes them run around like * and not near the ball.None of your defenders can catch the opposite teams strikers. So all you need to do is fill your team with pacey players and the opponent is screwed.

Passing is totally trash, they either tap it, pass to the opposing player or kick it in the wrong direction to the way you are pointing your stick.

Tackiling is c**p, nearly every tackle either results in a free kick or a yellow card.

What the f**k is with the new free kicks? totally *.

Shooting,tackling,passing is all delayed.

Heading is rediculous, they either miss totally or head it straight up in the air.

Within the 1st week of the game being released, the modders were already bidding over 1.5 million coins for the likes of 93 Ronaldo,Gaymar or Mflappe.

Also within that 1st week of playing, I went from division 5 to division 8 because of all the modders and cheating *.

EA need to go back to the likes of FIFA 17/18 gameplay, when you had to use skill to win games, not cheat like a loser.

In my honest opinion, Fifa 20 is the worst football game I have ever played, and just another EA release to cadge money from you. If they had a brain, they would have a look at some of the nobheads who hack the game or cheat and ban em!, Thent have someone with an idea of how a football game should react and play, check it 1st before release. Also have a report button, so players can report these divs, who are ruining the game even more.

Message 13 of 19 (2,542 Views)

★ Novice

Same. Have had 3/4 great games tonight and then suddenly the opposition can just run through all my team and score. Just had a great game for 2-1 lead and in 2 mins scores the same goal 3 times? Powerless to tackle, can’t position, can’t jockey, can’t sprint alongside?

please may I have an address so I can make a formal legal complaint against EA

Message 14 of 19 (2,448 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you Barneslucifers for comfirming how poor Fifa 20 is !

I have pretty much completely given up on Fifa 20 now, as I have gone from division 5 to division 9 within about 2 weeks, because of all the cheaters on the game.

I can see your frustration with the game, as I experience the same.I don't know the address of EA, as I would be joining you with the complaint.

To make things even worse, the new releases of inform cards, such as TOTY, Champions League players etc, are now just a complete joke, with them releasing so many every week, with stupid stats and pace.

The team can be absolutely *, but as long as the players are high on pace, your defenders can never catch them. I have adjusted on tactics for closer defending, but that does not work properly, as I'm still left with about two players at the back, and the others wandering about.

My players never run forward, like the opponents team, in every game.

It does seem that their is a hack on Fifa 20, I believe that is why when you start a game, the opponent pauses instantly, then when they resume, no player is brought on, but all the players are fast.Then as soon as half time starts( and your winning the game) they pause it and the next thing they are all over you. I have noticed this, because the opponents health bar and player name display does not show, only your own. Hmmmm I think EA  need to look into this seriously, as they are screwing honest players, who have spent money on the game.

It seems when they do an update, it is always for fixing display problems, like " that one bloke in the stand, 10 rows up isn't displaying properly" like anyone gives a toss.

EA fix the actual online gameplay, like for instance, p**s poor passing, * defending, custom tactics, heading the ball from corners and in general, the crappy free kick taking with the poor targeting, and the spacky goalies, no matter how high rated they are.

I do feel alot better now!

I'm going to keep playing the game, just so I can comment on here, for you guys who are experiencing the same trouble.

Message 15 of 19 (2,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know for a fact one of the type of players the opponent will do almost everything in their dark side to beat. I don’t know why this game matters so much. After all it’s just a game. I play well because soccer(football) is a passion of mine. I enjoy playing well. Sooner or later my technique is going to be very hard to beat as I’m naturally talented. I’m not trying to show off. I’m trying to prove that cheating in this game is real and I know how it works. I don’t do it because I love and respect people. However if this was true of my opponents it would make not only my life but the lives of others easier and better. Fair playing field is something game needs badly. I hate wasting hours playing games where I get scored on in the last minute when I’m winning or tieing. Time to become better players. 

Message 16 of 19 (2,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

B.s. everyone knows that people buy coims.  If you come across two R 7s in the same day same league it's not a coincidence. 

Message 17 of 19 (1,994 Views)

★ Novice

I been playing fifa for 14 years i had the game before on xbox nd nintendo swithc nd never came cross with this cheaters. Now i have a ps4 nd i cant manage a win my goalkeper wont move nd their players i  cant * stop them im pretty good at the game especially defending i anticipate plays nd everything nd tbey pass in front of me like a blush fifa really need to do something bout it. I love the game nd love more good games either i win or loose but this is ridiculous 

Message 18 of 19 (1,861 Views)

I felt so relieved after reading all the comments that you guys posted above. I do encounter lots of cheaters in the game. As mentioned in one of the comments, opponents pause for no reason and play like cheetahs, and our defenders play like they will just move aside for them. These issues I frequently see from division 3 and above. I agree that internet speed and latency issues take some part in bad gameplay experience but seeing my players run like they are trapped in quick sands and goalkeeper who is completely clue less and dives backwards or gives easy rebounds; feel like breaking my controller out of frustraion.

I was completely clueless when I see my opponents run like anything behind me and they easily take control of the ball, that too with just one player. I doubt that there are some hacks like the opponent can use legacy defending instead of tactical while playing division rivals. After all, they also take their time to celebrate only to increase the frustraion. There are times that you can't skip the replay animations, literally you won't get any control over your gameplay. Also there are instances that what the fouls your opponent do is not counted by the referees. But when you just do the jocky or just hold the ball inside the box, they call penalty. seriously dude, that is the most * up scene that ea can offer to us. You won't even see any foul in the replay. But it is a penalty. Fifa 20 sucks like anything. I wish I could go out and play in some tournaments in real instead of just playing against hackers.

Message 19 of 19 (1,749 Views)