Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT 20 position/chem

by A7mad7abib007

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FUT 20 position/chem

★★★★ Novice

i think there should be some changes about positions in fut 20 as for messi, he got his cf card but he plays RW and we can't change that in the squad, i hope that there would be some changes about that in fut20

Message 1 of 5 (133 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FUT 20 position/chem

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @A7mad7abib007.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (122 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @A7mad7abib007.

Darko

Message 2 of 5 (123 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They will not do that for simple reason... $$$

Messi will be released as always in different positions in special cards like IF, Champions League, TOTY, TOTS. So we will probably see Messi at ST and RW.

Anyway you can play with full chem with cf Messi or whoever you will use as rw, Just make your starting 11 in different tactic. When game beggins just change it to one you like with D-pad.

Message 3 of 5 (109 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@megag1ga i understand that but sometimes you want to use a player like ziyech who got lw/rw/cam but all the higher rated special cards were rw and i want him as a cam so there should be some solutions because changing in the tactics isn't always a solution
Message 4 of 5 (101 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I understand you as well. But I know that EA will do nothing about that. They just don't care :P People buying FP, 28% of EA's earnings is from UT.

Position cards are stupid. You can play Messi as CDM with full chem, but no on RW or RM. The same with league chem ect. It should exist only in SBC. On UT I should be able to do my dream team with full chem e.g. something like that But I can't do that because of the stupid rules in game.

Message 5 of 5 (96 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help