FUT 20 division rivals weekly reward rankings

by Mattybshaw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT 20 division rivals weekly reward rankings

★★ Novice

How come in this edition of the game I can't see how many points are required for each rank in division rivals? 

Rank 1 - 15% of the competition. 

That's great, but what's the points barrier to reach that rank? 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 5 (3,245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FUT 20 division rivals weekly reward rankings

@Mattybshaw To my understanding, it's dependent on leaderboards. The more points people have, the more points are required for people to get Rank 1. That's why points are always changing. Not everyone is going to get Rank 1 (it's based on percentages). There's no floor or ceiling.
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (386 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@Mattybshaw Agree, it's annoying but probably on purpose, to make you nervous of losing your rank 1 and push you to play more than is needed Standard smile
Message 2 of 5 (3,202 Views)

★★★ Novice

If the final leaderboard from previous week were available,  it could provide a decent ballpark estimate.   I am never surprised when aspects of fifa fail to meet common sense standards.   Keeper slapping ball back to opponent in shooting position,  X button always passing to wrong target (replay shows direction, ball does not follow), and CBs starring as striker goes by, etc.

Message 3 of 5 (2,253 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did you find out anything regarding this? 

Message 4 of 5 (395 Views)

@Mattybshaw To my understanding, it's dependent on leaderboards. The more points people have, the more points are required for people to get Rank 1. That's why points are always changing. Not everyone is going to get Rank 1 (it's based on percentages). There's no floor or ceiling.
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (387 Views)