Re: FIFA offline teams

by Emeruwa

Original Post

FIFA offline teams

★★ Guide

I realized that there are over 700 teams in the game. But I can't see myself using anything less than a 5 star team because of how this game plays, hence that pay to win system. Right now considering how bad this game is with touches, ball control, dribbling and finishing, its not even possible to use a lesser team. It just seems like the offline teams are just a marketing strategy rather than for playability. The game mechanics need to favour lower teams so that there can be variety in play. People are sick of using 5 star teams against 5 star teams all the time.

Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

Community Manager

@Emeruwa It sounds to me like you're actually asking for scripting in FIFA as long as it's not favoring the higher rated team. Game mechanics favor no one, if you're going into a 50-50 there are equations taking place behind the scenes that determine that outcome each time, what were both players agility ratings? Dribbling ratings? Was one sprinting? Was the defender jockeying? Skill moves used? Etc. 

The same thing happens with shooting and everything else, it's all a math problem with the variables being your controller inputs.

EACade
Message 2 of 3 (245 Views)

★★ Guide
Well no. Looking at FIFA 18 finishing, it was very good, the only problem the community had were the nutmegs, which are even worse now. And now shooting is on another level of bad. And the factors I'm talking about for a lesser team to face a higher team is on basis of general ball control, pass accuracy and dribbling in the game mechanics. These were a lot better before the finesse patch dropped and killed the entire gameplay rather than patching only the finesse. Now generally, passing, ball control, dribbling, touches are now very bad. And this was not how this game was before. These have nothing to do with player stats now.
Message 3 of 3 (235 Views)