FIFA 21+ PLAYER Career Mode

by VaughnArtist09

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21+ PLAYER Career Mode

★★★ Newbie

yeah! like a few people here i only play player career mode. sometimes ill do a manager mode but itll last a week whereas the player career is months of work lol just a few little changes would be nice EA. give us some crumbs lol

Message 11 of 13 (723 Views)

★ Guide
what matters is, will ea listen? A customer care can only help with feedback.
EA almost makes billions from games like FIFA and NFL. The profit is to an extent that they are thinking of taking over WB Games and thereby its best selling title batman arkham Knight. This will further increase their monopoly of revenue from lootboxes.

Comming onto the point of improving career mode: They might not improve career mode simply because it does not deal with FIFA points. If career mode is improved, which I think has a lot of room for improvement and it does not need you to be a game developer to recognize this, they will somehow introduce fifa points dealing with that as well.
This is because they know that an improved career mode will take away player's involvement from hectic and certainly not as enjoyable experience of ultimate team broken game mode.
Message 12 of 13 (667 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Brilliant ideas... it would make it more realistic...as I'm a big fan of the  player career mode...👍

Message 13 of 13 (504 Views)