by Moley-10

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 - Goalkeepers broken?

★ Guide

++++++++++++++++

Message 51 of 76 (672 Views)

★★★ Novice

If they haven' t fixed it yet, they either don't have a clue on how to fix it, or they don' t give a *...

I don't understand , how they can Release this crap in the first place...

Message 52 of 76 (666 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Nam4u6898 this game was working fine when first released IMPO with the usual bugs and glitches all games have nowadays. what it needed on pitch was tweaking of goaltending/defense and attacking from midfielders. when they patched this game the very fist time, they broke it, just like they did 20, and now it's in a state that already, they have seemed to throw their hands up and have abandoned on pitch play.
Message 53 of 76 (665 Views)

★★★ Novice

If I was EA, and tons of gamers are flooding me with complaints about my product, I would honestly react... give out a reply...would say, we are working on it...anything...

But so far nothing...  If EA does not react in any way, then karma will do the right thing...

Message 54 of 76 (658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Another issue is, I can’t switch to goalkeeper using the touchpad button. 

This makes it even harder to prevent shot on the near post

Message 55 of 76 (635 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

What is wrong with the keepers! I can't get them to even attempt to save a penalty...they just stand there and let it go in...controls say (R) stick to dive...nothing happens!

Message 56 of 76 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ZervoFx Just use a * keeper like Neto or Pope, i have the same experience and ive used Neuer and Oblak.
Message 57 of 76 (623 Views)

★★ Novice

Games broken sadly, keepers dont work anymore 

Message 58 of 76 (558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I ageee!!! 100% total *!!! Didn’t think it could get worse than fifa 20 but * me this is * awful!!!  May aswell have a * lamp post just in the middle of the goal!!! Keepers are just pointless!!! EA sort it out or give me

My money back!!!!

Message 59 of 76 (511 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Goalkeepers have been trash since the game started, I think I've just gotten used to it and being honest I'm about to walk away from the game forever.  I'm tired of giving EA my money only for them to keep the game as skilless as possible 

I'm more worried about the whole mechanics of the game which is an absolute mess to be honest and it's all to keep the skill gap incredibly low.  Passing, shooting stats mean absolutely nothing on the game, the only thing that matters is pace and whether your basic auto-passing forward connects and then your a master of the game...

Message 60 of 76 (497 Views)